gaming groups

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Re: gaming groups

Post by dalamar501 »

trappedinside wrote:i've never played D&D but have been finding lately that tons of people i know play it and am becoming intrigued... i'd love to sit in on a game and witness firsthand what goes on.
would be down.
its pretty easy to play. I don't know about some other peoples styles but personally i don't make mine too serious and its more having some fun. Basically just imagine a bunch of people doing Improv haha as really they are thinking what they want to do no the fly kind of thing or what they want to say.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
darcy
VIHC Poster

Post by darcy »

dalamar501 wrote:
trappedinside wrote:i've never played D&D but have been finding lately that tons of people i know play it and am becoming intrigued... i'd love to sit in on a game and witness firsthand what goes on.
would be down.
its pretty easy to play. I don't know about some other peoples styles but personally i don't make mine too serious and its more having some fun. Basically just imagine a bunch of people doing Improv haha as really they are thinking what they want to do no the fly kind of thing or what they want to say.
I'm pretty sure there is little difference between the two. I'm pretty sure you could do a "choose your own advenutre" in the dark as an improv format.
Are you afraid of milk?
Should I hide the milk?

http://tinyurl.com/8rgq73e
FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

SO CAN I JOIN GUYS? I have 10+ years experience.
THREAD-KILLER
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

yes of course
you're probably better than me, I have little patience for long battles and I long for the days of AD&D 2nd edition
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂