let's discuss this video (victoria police content)

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Re: let's discuss this video (victoria police content)

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Mar 23, 2010

VICTORIA POLICE HAVE LAUNCHED AN INTERNAL INVESTIGATION INTO ONE OF ITS OFFICERS AFTER A YOUTUBE VIDEO WAS POSTED SHOWING THE OFFICER KICKING A MAN.

SGT GRANT HAMILTON SAYS THE INCIDENT HAPPENED OUTSIDE OF SOCIAL NIGHTCLUB IN DOWNTOWN VICTORIA EARLY SUNDAY MORNING--HE SAYS SOMETIMES POLICE HAVE TO USE FORCE...

"there was a victim on the ground that was being kicked in the head by a suspect, the officers intervened to disperse the crowd, they deployed oc spray with little impact on the combatant and the three officers then proceeded to try and arrest all of the people involved."

EIGHT PEOPLE WERE ARRESTED AND ONE PERSON WAS SENT TO HOSPITAL, HAMILTON SAYS HE IS NOT COOPERATING WITH POLICE IN THE INVESTIGATION.

HAMILTON SAYS THE YOUTUBE VIDEO ONLY SHOWS A PORTION OF THE ENTIRE EVENT, AND THE OFFICERS INVOLVED COMPLETED REPORTS AT THE TIME OUTLINING THEIR USE OF FORCE.

THE LINK TO THE VIDEO POSTED BY A MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC IS BELOW.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

A

C

A

B
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Peter
VIHC Poster

Post by Peter »

if there was eight guys beating one person, they kind of deserved that...
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Deserve to get arrested? Absolutely. Deserve to get beaten by people they're not legally allowed to defend themselves against? No. I don't care what they did. Cops are held (at least in theory) to a higher standard for a reason. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm not naive. This shit happens all the time, and if they weren't white I question that this would have even made the news. But it still SHOULDN'T happen, and I'm not going to say otherwise.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Peter
VIHC Poster

Post by Peter »

deserving is probably not the best thing to say. admitted. but i like people who think they're tough when theres eight of them against one other person. cowardice.
darcy
VIHC Poster

Post by darcy »

People hurting other people sucks.

People hurting other people with no reason sucks harder.

People who are regarded as such to hold and be held to the Crown laws hurting other people with no reason sucks harder.

Violence sucks.
Are you afraid of milk?
Should I hide the milk?

http://tinyurl.com/8rgq73e
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Peter wrote:i like people who think they're tough when theres eight of them against one other person. cowardice.

As someone who was once part of a straightedge crew that regularly participated in acts such as this, I cannot agree more. It is always a disgusting thing to witness.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

soooooooo

what does acab mean?
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

all cops are bros
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

weird i would not consider those cops my bros from watching this

you guys are wack.

ha just kidding

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh i am going to go to bed now
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

SCABBTEIASTIMCSAPOTUVAAT
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
KRS-ONE

Post by KRS-ONE »

Check out the message in a rough stylee
The real criminals are the C-O-P
You check for undercover and the one PD
But just a mere Black man, them want check me
Them check out me car for it shine like the sun
But them jealous or them vexed cause them can't afford one
Black people still slaves up til today
But the Black police officer nah see it that way
Him want a salary
Him want it
So he put on a badge and kill people for it
My grandfather had to deal with the cops
My great-grandfather dealt with the cops
My GREAT grandfather had to deal with the cops
And then my great, great, great, great... when it's gonna stop?!
FREE MUMIA ABU JAMAL
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

KRS-ONE wrote:Check out the message in a rough stylee
The real criminals are the C-O-P
You check for undercover and the one PD
But just a mere Black man, them want check me
Them check out me car for it shine like the sun
But them jealous or them vexed cause them can't afford one
Black people still slaves up til today
But the Black police officer nah see it that way
Him want a salary
Him want it
So he put on a badge and kill people for it
My grandfather had to deal with the cops
My great-grandfather dealt with the cops
My GREAT grandfather had to deal with the cops
And then my great, great, great, great... when it's gonna stop?!

QFT
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

i was at swans when this went down. so fucked up. but before you throw every single cop under the bus, my dad (an ex-cop) is the one who told me about this video and he was FURIOUS about it and kept insisting that whoever that guy is, he should be kicked off the force asap.
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

ps when did victoria get so violent?
first that shooting in fernwood, then that girl got murdered on the galloping goose, now this? i'm moving.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

victoria is tame
shit dont scare me

hard as fuck
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

The Vancouver police department will launch a criminal investigation of a Victoria officer's actions after a video was posted on YouTube showing him kicking two young men outside a downtown nightclub this weekend.

"No doubt the images are distressing and the reaction on an emotional level is one of shock," Victoria police Chief Jamie Alexis said at a press conference Tuesday afternoon as the video went viral on the Internet.

The 56-second video — viewed more than 60,000 times on YouTube as of 3 p.m. — was shot on Sunday at 12:30 a.m. under the dim illumination of streetlights.

It shows three Victoria police officers scrambling to make arrests after a group of allegedly drunken men, age 19 to 27, got into a bloody brawl — kicking one man in the head until he was lying unconscious.

The fight broke out on the sidewalk in front of Muffet and Louisa on Store Street, between Pandora Avenue and Johnson Street.

Of the three police officers involved in the incident, it is the yellow-jacketed officer who is at the centre of the investigation. He can be viewed on the video kicking two different men, both on the ground at the time.

Alexis said the officer has been placed on administrative leave. He wouldn't name the officer, however he said he is "well respected by his peers," has nine years on the force, and was an acting sergeant that night.

"This is human nature. Real life incidents can be disturbing ... but there has to be more to information and more to the story," Alexis said. "And I intend to find out what that is."

Chief Alexis said he's asked the Vancouver Police Department to conduct an independent criminal investigation into the incident. At the same time, the Victoria department is conducting a parallel internal investigation with Alexis serving as the discipline authority. The internal investigation will involve information from use-of-force experts, forensic examination of video, and interviews with officers and witnesses. It will be monitored by the Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner.

Victoria police officers had just left the Victoria Social Club in Market Square and stumbled upon the drunken fight that left one man unconscious.

A bystander began recording the event some time afterwards.

The video shows a "helpless unconscious man on the sidewalk," according to police, surrounded by onlookers. Police said Tuesday that at the time, they didn't know whether the man would survive.

Nearby on the street, one or more police officers appear to have a man down on the ground, arresting him, when the yellow-jacketed Victoria police officer approaches the group and twice kicks the detainee.

It's unclear whether the man who was kicked was resisting arrest at the time. At this point in the video a guy can be heard yelling in dismay, "Why is he kicking him?," to which the videographer later replies, "Don't worry, Johnny, I've got evidence."

The yellow-jacketed officer then turns to a grassy median, where he tells a man to get down on the ground. The man initially complies, and another officer enters the scene to turn the man face down and handcuff him. However, the young man, whose face seems bloodied, then tries to crawl away.

As the second officer grapples and tries to get him under control, the yellow-jacketed officer circles and places a hard kick into the man's side and then knees him twice more in the back until the man being arrested yields his second arm to be handcuffed.

Alexis said the threat perceived by the officers will be a key part of the investigation. Three officers were trying to arrest eight men. At that time it was not known whether the unconscious man would survive. Six more officers had been called in for backup, but arrived after the incident had subsided.

Six men were eventually taken into custody, but all were released, because the alleged victim of the beating refused to co-operate with the investigation. He was taken to hospital for treatment and released. Another man was treated by paramedics at the scene.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

keith. wrote:victoria is tame
shit dont scare me

hard as fuck
oh hey john ross
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

I'm glad that action like that can take place after a video (posted here at ~400 views) gets posted on youtube. shows that the internet has some positive effects.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
matai

Post by matai »

just a nice little reminder of vic pigs..