Head Hits Concrete get fucking stoked

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Re: Head Hits Concrete get fucking stoked

Post by Crucified »

show ruled. thanks to whoevers house that was. you guys rule.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Show was great. That kid was a loser, in a truly hilarious way. When I asked some of the Campbell River kids if he was with them they denied it immediately. Every party has to have one of those guys, and if you look around and can't find him it's probably you.

/wrists slayed.
No Eulogy were once again the biggest disappointment. Not sure why people keep giving them shows.
Space Miracle were...something.
Coastal was good until the gear fucked up
SBB=new Terror
SICK were sick (HEYO!)
HCC ruled. RULED.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
kay
VIHC Poster

Post by kay »

The cops didn't come, the house was fine and mostly everyone was super respectful. The only bad things that happened were that someone tried to carve my roomates pumpkin and ruined it (I think it was HHC!), someone tagged the bathroom and some people were eating my perogies and chicken nuggets from of the freezer then left the remnants on the floor. When I found them they were still pretty frozen, gross. That's not bad for a party of that size. I had a lot of fun.

Favorite sets: /Wrists and HHC.

I'll give gas money plus a little extra to someone for helping me return bottles!
Last edited by kay on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

kay wrote:someone tagged the bathroom

SON OF A BITCH.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
CodyCreepcore
VIHC Poster

Post by CodyCreepcore »

me, zach and jay also discovered the cure for hiccups that night.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

You discovered the cure, I just marveled at you genius.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Hollow wrote:

SON OF A BITCH.
What did they tag? And what is it lately with kids not understanding the concept of you don't shit where you eat?
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

kay wrote:I'll give gas money plus a little extra to someone for helping me return bottles!
I can do it. My phone is buried in the depths of your house somewhere but feel free to shoot me a PM on here, I'm unemployed so pretty much anytime works.
Anyway yeah, show ruled. Great vibe, HHC totally did not disappoint, I also gotta mention that No Eulogy has been seriously killing it the last few shows, quite possibly the local band I'm most stoked on at the moment. RAGE.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

trappedinside wrote:I also gotta mention that No Eulogy has been seriously killing it the last few shows, quite possibly the local band I'm most stoked on at the moment. RAGE.

FUCK THOSE GUYS. YES BEEF.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

i had fun.

straight edge.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

show raged

/wrists = best band
no poolugy - they are dickfaces
space miracle & coastel - i was gettin high
sbb- slaytanic
sick - whoah man
HHC - wow, just...wow

had an amazing time, big ups - red door is an aweosme place

thanks to andy for putting this on, rad time

that kid was outta hand...totally batshit craxy
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim
kay
VIHC Poster

Post by kay »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:
Hollow wrote:

SON OF A BITCH.
What did they tag? And what is it lately with kids not understanding the concept of you don't shit where you eat?
I think it says SOAP...is that the same tag from the house party?
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

I think want to start writing again just to make a list and cross out these toys.
Victoria Straight Edge
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

kay wrote:
ZACH ATTACK wrote:
Hollow wrote:

SON OF A BITCH.
zac moved back to nanaimo lol
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

keith. wrote:
kay wrote:
ZACH ATTACK wrote:
Hollow wrote:

SON OF A BITCH.
zac moved back to nanaimo lol

Yeah, definitely wasn't Zac. That was kind of a one time "holy shit how drunk was I?" moment for him, anyway. He also made it right.

Whoever did this, though, is getting a stern talking to. I may even look over my glasses at them.
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

once we had a breaking up show at our house and our roommate, chloe, was scared because she thought our house would be destroyed - which it was - but she ended up being the one that fucked the most stuff up... She tagged our entire bathroom with shaving cream. That was funny.

also, remember that time john ross moved out of that house on bay st. and jamie bailey and crew came and he ended up spraying GABBA GABBA everywhere outside? then john ross threatened to kill him. that was funny in retrospect, but i really thought, as john ross was chasing him down the street, that someone was going to die.
VIVA like
ian
VIHC Poster

Post by ian »

KYLESTYLE wrote:once we had a breaking up show at our house and our roommate, chloe, was scared because she thought our house would be destroyed - which it was - but she ended up being the one that fucked the most stuff up... She tagged our entire bathroom with shaving cream. That was funny.

also, remember that time john ross moved out of that house on bay st. and jamie bailey and crew came and he ended up spraying GABBA GABBA everywhere outside? then john ross threatened to kill him. that was funny in retrospect, but i really thought, as john ross was chasing him down the street, that someone was going to die.

Brydon
VIHC Poster

Post by Brydon »

dalamar501 wrote:i had fun.

straight edge.
Also,

(Most of) Sick: http://www.vimeo.com/16372729

Head Hits Concrete: http://www.vimeo.com/16372759

EDIT: Sorry to the earlier bands for not getting stuff filmed. My camera wasn't cooperating. This was sort of an experiment; if anyone actually digs the videos, I can shoot again at another show.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Brydon wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:i had fun.

straight edge.
Also,

(Most of) Sick: http://www.vimeo.com/16372729

Head Hits Concrete: http://www.vimeo.com/16372759

EDIT: Sorry to the earlier bands for not getting stuff filmed. My camera wasn't cooperating. This was sort of an experiment; if anyone actually digs the videos, I can shoot again at another show.

Dude, those are rad. As a member of one of the earlier bands, don't worry about it. Shit happens. Definitely come to more shows and tape stuff!