christmas plans, new years plans

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

reece
Poutine & Chicken Fries

Re: christmas plans, new years plans

Post by reece »

no i have to hang out with family, that would be rude.

god.
Willa.
god.
Human-Demise wrote: that cause your an anti-semite.
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

weed, booze and video games.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Christmas Eve I usually eat chinese food, drink way to much with my brothers ,and watch them smoke bushels of weed in a cold garage with lots of power tool, mayhem follows.
Christmas Day is usually really wack, my extended family is huge I usually sneak off to burger king and see a movie.
Boxing Day is christmas with the home boys.
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

i'm actually just leaving to langley to spend a long 4 days with my family. my dad was raised in denmark and my mom was raised normal so we get double whammy christmas celebration on the eve as well as the morning.

new years i'm not entirely sure wassup yet. i feel like theres going to be a hilarious/embarrassing/nostalgic in langley that i could go to but if there is a show somewhere i think i'd rather get down with that
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

I have 3/1 shitty/awesome new years ratio. Last year was pretty wild so I think the next 2 will be sitting cross legged watch boring family guy dvd's at someones house.
Gingerrism
Probably not a spambot

Post by Gingerrism »

Oh the holidays....
I'm in Deadmonton right now and because my parents refuse to get along, double Christmas begins tonight and ends on the night of the 25th. The next three days will be filled with lots of family and sisters and my mother trying to convince me to eat meat (Because she thinks I'm a conditional vegetarian for some reason...) and trying to get me to drink. So that's something to look forward to!

And News Years I'm still here BUT the 28th is Edmonton's Winter Formal. And it's going to be awesome and trump Victoria's. And you're all invited.

Much love from the place of minus twenty and three feet of snow!
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

reece wrote:smoking drugs.
Meth for the yuletide win.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

stumped. wrote: my dad was raised in denmark and my mom was raised normal
:lol:
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:I have 3/1 shitty/awesome new years ratio. Last year was pretty wild so I think the next 2 will be sitting cross legged watch boring family guy dvd's at someones house.
Last new years was the first in awhile were I didn't hare life. Going for two in a row. Come hang at the troyler, I will buy you a birch beer (and you can jam out to kings of Leon)
Victoria Straight Edge
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Jordan f. wrote:
Rude Boy Puff wrote:I have 3/1 shitty/awesome new years ratio. Last year was pretty wild so I think the next 2 will be sitting cross legged watch boring family guy dvd's at someones house.
Last new years was the first in awhile were I didn't hare life. Going for two in a row. Come hang at the legendary castle, I will buy you a birch beer (and you can jam out to kings of Leon)

Still not sure what I'm gonna do New Years Eve. I gotta work New Years Day, so maybe nothing? Or nothing much, at least.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

Andrew wrote:
stumped. wrote: my dad was raised in denmark and my mom was raised normal
:lol:
This made me laugh so hard my mom came into the room wondering what was wrong.
<x><
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

Hollow wrote:
Jordan f. wrote:
Last new years was the first in awhile were I didn't hare life. Going for two in a row. Come hang at the legendary castle, I will buy you a birch beer (and you can jam out to kings of Leon)

Still not sure what I'm gonna do New Years Eve. I gotta work New Years Day, so maybe nothing? Or nothing much, at least.
Come hang out, party moderately hard, you know the deal.
Victoria Straight Edge
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Jordan f. wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Jordan f. wrote:

Come hang out, party moderately hard, you know the deal.

Possibly. I find that my favorite New Years Eve's have always been completely unplanned. Whatever happens, happens.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

tonight we're watching:

the original grinch stole christmas

a chrristmas story

invader Zim xmas special

kenny vs spenny xmas special

the extended its always sunny xmas special

and maybe a few other holidaze treats

and smoking copious ammounts of marijuana!

x-mas day - we are opening presents, and eating our faces off - if anyone doesnt have anywhewre to go for food, you are welcome to come to my place!

new years - i dunno i think i have to go to the FOX for the absolute underground/bc smoke shop partay w/ beer c /dc and powerclown but ill probably just make an appearance and be gone long before midnight
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

PaulyHC wrote:tonight we're watching:

the original grinch stole christmas

a chrristmas story

invader Zim xmas special

kenny vs spenny xmas special

the extended its always sunny xmas special

and maybe a few other holidaze treats

and smoking copious ammounts of marijuana!

x-mas day - we are opening presents, and eating our faces off - if anyone doesnt have anywhewre to go for food, you are welcome to come to my place!
This man knows how to do it.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Jordan f. wrote: you know the deal.
YOU KNOW THE FUCKING DEAL!!!!
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

during christmas lunch i found out my hard as fuck esl grandfather's favorite movie is the big lebowski. listening to him try to describe the plot in broken english while laughing so hard beer and akvavit came out his nose was the single most adorable and hilarious thing i've ever witnessed.
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

stumped. wrote:during christmas lunch i found out my hard as fuck esl grandfather's favorite movie is the big lebowski. listening to him try to describe the plot in broken english while laughing so hard beer and akvavit came out his nose was the single most adorable and hilarious thing i've ever witnessed.
Hah, that's rad. :)
fiveohfour
VIHC Poster

Post by fiveohfour »

New years I will be consuming a copious amount of birch beer.
I will also be at the troyler after midnight.
ragamuffin straight edge
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

for christmas i was in calgary (whirlwind 48 hour trip where i didn't even leave my house. so good.)
new years will be spent at smiths.