Re: One Nine Nine Four Finally Leaked

Post by stumped. »

this rules.
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

i watched a portion of this movie. total flashbacks, holy!
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

i finished watching this, and i feel like retracting my previous post. it was cool to see most of the major heads talking about the time but if i was going to compare it to something like american hardcore it is a really boring movie. aside from them mentioning that gilman didn't want them to play there there wasn't really anything in the way of interesting stories about bands doing crazy shit on tour or drama. someone must've seen fat mike do some really weird shit around that time, based on a few stories i've heard about him now, and that sort of stuff probably would've spiced it up a little. billie joe was still on meth when dookie came out and dexter from the offspring could not have had those axl rose braids without someone somewhere saying something hilarious about them. all those guys are probably pretty rich though, so i guess it'd be more difficult for billie joe to dish some dirt on fat mike or vice versa without someone getting all huffy and filing a lawsuit or something silly? or maybe they are just boring people compared to crackpots likr h.r. or that nutty dude who had a zine.

i would've been satisfied with someone explaining this video

gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

This documentary and mark hoppus' show made me realize I like Blink 182, they are annoying and stupid and I dont think I would be friends with them if they were just some dudes in a band. s/t is good.