Attn Vancouver posters

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Re: Attn Vancouver posters

Post by Human-Demise »

Crucified wrote:as someone who has lived in many towns with problems having any venue at all to play, hearing people say they wont play a venue or go to a show at a venue is alien and rage inducing to me.
this.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Noelle CDP
VIHC Poster

Post by Noelle CDP »

Crucified wrote:as someone who has lived in many towns with problems having any venue at all to play, hearing people say they wont play a venue or go to a show at a venue is alien and rage inducing to me.
Yes !! This exactly. I could rant pages on this subject but I have alot of things i'm supposed to be doing so I will rant later.
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Noelle CDP wrote:
Yes !! This exactly. I could rant pages on this subject but I have alot of things i'm supposed to be doing so I will rant later.
What the North Van/Ex Seylynn members are saying is that they Seylynn Hall is a youth initiative meant for members of that surrounding community under the age of 19 and the venue is NOT available to them unless those who fall into that group reach out to them. So it makes perfect sense as to why they are saying what they are saying. Seylynn can be awesome again it's just not up to any of us to decide what awesome is.