Why I love Meaghan...

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Re: Why I love Meaghan...

Post by dalamar501 »

stoked she does. with jordan out of town we need another voice for posi
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

BLACK DENTAL FLOSS!?
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

keith. wrote:BLACK DENTAL FLOSS!?
yeah.. where would one acquire such a thing
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Mikey
VIHC Poster

Post by Mikey »

uhh clearly at the black metal dentist for kvlt members of the dental society.
"There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
New West Crew
LET THE ROUNDUPS BEGIN

Post by New West Crew »

Little known facts in the punk community:
Patches are for covering holes in clothes, not putting on clothes to makes you look like an asshole.
Dental Floss is for use in cleaning in between your teeth, not for putting patches on your clothes to makes you look like an asshole.
Patches make you look like an asshole.

Better Known facts in the punk community:
Willa is an asshole.

<3
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

New West Crew wrote: Willa is an asshole.
QFT.

Also, come visit soon so I can rub my patches all over your face, preferably while humming the opening tracks to His Hero Is Gone's "Fifteen Counts of Arson".
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
New West Crew
LET THE ROUNDUPS BEGIN

Post by New West Crew »

Hollow wrote:
QFT.

Also, come visit soon so I can rub my patches all over your face, preferably while humming the opening tracks to His Hero Is Gone's "Fifteen Counts of Arson".
Good record. I don't jam it that often though, probably because I only own it on Tape.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

New West Crew wrote:
Hollow wrote:
QFT.

Good record. I don't jam it that often though, probably because I only own it on Tape.

I have that on vinyl, but I'm positive it's a repress. Still, wicked fuckin' album.

OH AND COME OVER AND LISTEN TO RECORDS WITH ME. I have no one to babble about mopey country music with.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
New West Crew
LET THE ROUNDUPS BEGIN

Post by New West Crew »

Hollow wrote:
New West Crew wrote:
Hollow wrote:
QFT.

I have that on vinyl, but I'm positive it's a repress. Still, wicked fuckin' album.

OH AND COME OVER AND LISTEN TO RECORDS WITH ME. I have no one to babble about mopey country music with.
Wanna trade non-hardcore tapes?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

New West Crew wrote:
Hollow wrote:
New West Crew wrote:
Hollow wrote:
QFT.

Wanna trade non-hardcore tapes?

God yes. Your knowledge of country is probably in the stratosphere. I'd love to hear some new stuff. I'll see what I can do about non-hardcore. You probably already know all the non-hardcore I listen to. I'll do my best.
zac
VIHC Poster

Post by zac »

My cute dentist gave it to me! Said it helps see what you pull out from between yer teeth better, encouraging flossing.

Also she's a kvltist.
New West Crew
LET THE ROUNDUPS BEGIN

Post by New West Crew »

Attn: Willa

That is a possibility. There is a possibility that instead of country, I'll just tape "England Belongs to Me" by Cock Sparrer over and over and over again, with "Where are they Now" in there once or twice. But it'll probably just be country jams and 90's college rock with some sissy midwest emo Texas is the Reason type stuff because I know you love that stuff.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

New West Crew wrote:Attn: Willa

That is a possibility. There is a possibility that instead of country, I'll just tape "England Belongs to Me" by Cock Sparrer over and over and over again, with "Where are they Now" in there once or twice. But it'll probably just be country jams and 90's college rock with some sissy midwest emo Texas is the Reason type stuff because I know you love that stuff.

True on all counts.

True story: Meg knows the drummer from Cock Sparrer, and has had beers with him twice. She also has a Cock Sparrer 7" picture disc. Kinda cool.
New West Crew
LET THE ROUNDUPS BEGIN

Post by New West Crew »

Hollow wrote:

True on all counts.

True story: Meg knows the drummer from Cock Sparrer, and has had beers with him twice. She also has a Cock Sparrer 7" picture disc. Kinda cool.
Is it the one with "Because You're Young"? Cuz I almost bought that but it was like 15$ US, and that's to much for a 45.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

New West Crew wrote:
Hollow wrote:

True on all counts.

Is it the one with "Because You're Young"? Cuz I almost bought that but it was like 15$ US, and that's to much for a 45.

Pretty sure it is. It's a gorgeous 7" either way.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

i was jamming texas is the reason yesterday...
love it.
Victoria Straight Edge