Pet peeve

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Andrew
Sea bass

Re: Pet peeve

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:Having a 101 degree fever and not being able to eat for three days straight, right in the middle of my fucking exams.
Damn, people, someone go over to Willa's and make him some soup. Gotta eat man, your brain needs energy for exams. Sorry to hear you're so sick.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:
Hollow wrote:Having a 101 degree fever and not being able to eat for three days straight, right in the middle of my fucking exams.
Damn, people, someone go over to Willa's and make him some soup. Gotta eat man, your brain needs energy for exams. Sorry to hear you're so sick.

Ah, it's all good. I missed an exam yesterday, but since I have a doctors note I'm able to reschedule it. Playing email tag with another professor over an extension. If all goes well I should get at least three extra days on my final paper in that class, then I can relax and sleep. Maybe actually not get sick. Looks like my fever has finally broken, and I actually got hungry about three hours after I posted that, so things seem to be on the up. I'm currently drinking a ginger/lemon/honey/whiskey/Earl Grey concoction that is calming my cough down somewhat.

I also was having seriously schizoid fever dreams last night. In one of them I lived with Dan Akroyd and he owned a lion. It was pretty rad.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

at least Dan Akroyd would get you fucked up on crystal skull vodka
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Dude, exactly. Plus, HE HAD A PET LION. Fuck yes. Dream Dan Akroyd>Real Dan Akroyd.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Hollow wrote:Dude, exactly. Plus, HE HAD A PET LION. Fuck yes. Dream Dan Akroyd>Real Dan Akroyd.
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

tylerp wrote: Oh yeah, also people who take up more space than they realistically need to in public or semi-public places. Like on buses. Your bag didn't pay a bus fair, I did, and your lap is empty. If I'm able to make a full backpack and guitar case all fit on my lap and between my legs while I'm sitting on a single bus seat, anything is possible, including moving your purse.
I have yet to have someone deny me when I look them in the eye and say "can you please move your bag so I can sit there?" Maybe its because I look so fucking friendly. Its like those people are saving me a seat. Its the opposite of my pet peeve.
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

dougmacminn wrote: "psychic coincidences"
synchronicty. the holographic universe. and shit.
Token
VIHC Poster

Post by Token »

I really like it when there are no empty seats around other than the one beside me and NO ONE sits beside me. I'M NOT GUNNA BITE. :c

That, and the vibe I must throw out that invites every weirdo to talk to me. Yeah, I get it, I'm nice and all but...

Oh, and affection. Public or no, it's annoying when people are overthetop with affection. Hand holding/moderate cuddling, fine. But if you're being frisky for 5+ minutes when WE ARE HANGING OUT, fuck off. Or making out in public. Go away.

I like a lot of things, I'm trying to put what's bothered me MOST recently though...
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Rockified Christmas songs. Unless you're Boney M, the answer is no.
cadaver
just looking to meet up with likeminded users who are into eating human flesh

Post by cadaver »

Andrew wrote:Christmas songs.
It's the time of the year. Let the pet peeves flow.
franks is hippies
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

dougmacminn wrote:
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Jacques fucking Martin.
holy smokes!
a couple days ago I was on the verge of posting my disatisfaction with the facial resemblance between Jacques Martin and 70's tv actor Al Molinaro (Murray the cop in "The Odd Couple" and the 2nd Arnold in "Happy Days")
Holy shit, I'd never noticed that before, but you're totally right. This will take my making fun of him to new levels! FYI though, there was only one Arnold on Happy Days. At the end of season 3 he got married and sold the drive in to Al who was played by Al Molinaro.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

cadaver wrote:
Andrew wrote:Christmas songs.
It's the time of the year. Let the pet peeves flow.
I don't mind the odd old school Christmas song for nostalgia's sake but we don't need modern rock bands doing their "soulful" renditions of Christmas songs to make a fast buck. Hey Richie Sambora, no one needs to hear you bust a guitar solo in the middle of Little Drummer Boy.
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

this is the only christmas song I listen to.

"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Haircuts.

The rest of me looks like a scuzz, why does my hair need to be neatly trimmed?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:Haircuts.

Join the legion of the flowing locks, Andrew! ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Hollow wrote:

So you guys like Ebony? Nice...
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:

Oh man, I had long hair for a LONG time. Dunno if I can go back anytime soon. Remind me to show you my scuba diving license for an embarrassing pic of me/me with long hair.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

Andrew wrote:Rockified Christmas songs. Unless you're Boney M, the answer is no.
WRONG
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

keith. wrote:
Andrew wrote:Rockified Christmas songs. Unless you're Boney M, the answer is no.
WRONG
I stand by my pet peeve.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

My work plays FUNK christmas songs, and I LOVE them...