yesterday

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Re: yesterday

Post by dalamar501 »

Jordan f. wrote:
New West Crew wrote:Apparently this cheap Canadian messageboard can't handle America.

God Bless Vanilla Coke.
they have that shit here to!
damnit
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

We have it here too. What you do is take a teaspoon of vanilla and dump it in some fucking Coke.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

we had it for awile
i think no one liked that shit and it disappeared again years ago

BRING BACK THE McRIB
amanda
VIHC Poster

Post by amanda »

Hollow wrote:We have it here too. What you do is take a teaspoon of vanilla and dump it in some fucking Coke.
well arent you a fucking homemaker Willa!
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

keith. wrote:we had it for awile
i think no one liked that shit and it disappeared again years ago

BRING BACK THE McRIB
dude i loved it when it was here
it came back summer of 2000 i am pretty sure
that or summer of 2001
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

hahaha i was not a fan

mountain dew code red
now that i liked, is that gone?
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

keith. wrote:hahaha i was not a fan

mountain dew code red
now that i liked, is that gone?
no idea. i do know however that there are like 5 types of mountain dew in the states.
isn't it called mtn dew now.
Victoria Straight Edge
JRIA
VIHC Poster

Post by JRIA »

edmonton on monday. come out tonight.
your pal, JR.
JRIA
VIHC Poster

Post by JRIA »

edmonton on monday. come out tonight.
your pal, JR.
age of quarrel
A FIRESTORM TO PURIFY

Post by age of quarrel »

Andrew wrote:
New West Crew wrote: vegan pizzas
Is there a place to buy vegan pizza in New West, or are these home made pizzas?
pizza - cheese = vegan revolution
Hollow wrote:We have it here too. What you do is take a teaspoon of vanilla and dump it in some fucking Coke.
hey Willa does everyone on the island live in the dark ages or is it just you?
http://wearetonguetied.blogspot.com
Rude Boy Puff wrote:tommarow theyre gonna eat more pussy and sniff more cocaine then any of us have ever seen.
Just saying.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

age of quarrel wrote:
Andrew wrote:
That's the revolution? Vic has two places to buy vegan pizza with cheese. Van has one (though I've not tried it and heard some sketchy stories about it). Vancouver needs to wise up and get a proper vegan pizza place. Though you guys live in New West and the vegan store there sells some great cheese, so you could win the vegan pizza revolution, no doubt. :)
age of quarrel
A FIRESTORM TO PURIFY

Post by age of quarrel »

Andrew wrote:
age of quarrel wrote:
Andrew wrote:
That's the revolution? Vic has two places to buy vegan pizza with cheese. Van has one (though I've not tried it and heard some sketchy stories about it). Vancouver needs to wise up and get a proper vegan pizza place. Though you guys live in New West and the vegan store there sells some great cheese, so you could win the vegan pizza revolution, no doubt. :)
cheese is not the deal maker on pizza, I order an xl with no cheese on the weekly here and in all honesty most vegan "cheese" sucks
Rude Boy Puff wrote:tommarow theyre gonna eat more pussy and sniff more cocaine then any of us have ever seen.
Just saying.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

age of quarrel wrote:cheese is not the deal maker on pizza, I order an xl with no cheese on the weekly here and in all honesty most vegan "cheese" sucks
Yeah, I like pizza without the cheese too, and you're also correct about most vegan cheese being crap too. Still, it's nice to have that option of a "traditional" pizza in fakie form from a restautant. I tried Villages Pizza in Vic and really enjoyed it (thanks for the recommendation Willa).
We've been talking about maybe having a vegan pizza party and making the pizzas at home with Daiya cheese, and lots of veggies and faux meat options. If we get around to it I'll tell Carl to invite you.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

age of quarrel wrote:
Fuck that noise. That vanilla Coke that was pre-bottled was fucking gross. Real vanilla in coke>that shit.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
New West Crew
LET THE ROUNDUPS BEGIN

Post by New West Crew »

Hollow wrote:
age of quarrel wrote:
Fuck that noise. That vanilla Coke that was pre-bottled was fucking gross. Real vanilla in coke>that shit.
You seem like someone who would join a union for the sole purpose of ratting out their member's activities to the bosses.

Vanilla coke is the champagne of sodas.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

New West Crew wrote:
Hollow wrote:
age of quarrel wrote:
You seem like someone who would join a union for the sole purpose of ratting out their member's activities to the bosses.

Fuck that! The stuff you make yourself rules. I can taste the chemicals in that other shit. HEEEEELLLL NOOOOO.
blake schwarzencat
VIHC Poster

Post by blake schwarzencat »

Hollow wrote:
New West Crew wrote:
Hollow wrote:
age of quarrel wrote:

Fuck that! The stuff you make yourself rules. I can taste the chemicals in that other shit. HEEEEELLLL NOOOOO.
so are you saying your anti union? well explains why you're so pro coke, is that vanilla you put in fair trade?

scab
a fur storm to purrify!
p.s. new york is purring
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

I usually just punch a homeless dude while I'm drinking it, make sure everything evens out.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Vanilla Coke rules. The pre bottled kind is the best because when you're out and about you don't have to carry a jar of vanilla extract around with you like some kind of weirdo. It doesn't even taste like chemicals, it tastes like coke with vanilla in it without the hastle of having to carry around a jar of vanilla extract like a weirdo.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:Vanilla Coke rules. The pre bottled kind is the best because when you're out and about you don't have to carry a jar of vanilla extract around with you like some kind of weirdo. It doesn't even taste like chemicals, it tastes like coke with vanilla in it without the hastle of having to carry around a jar of vanilla extract like a weirdo.
Victoria Straight Edge