Introduce yourself

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

age of quarrel
A FIRESTORM TO PURIFY

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by age of quarrel »

xchadx wrote:
age of quarrel wrote:chad! what the fuck is up? I was going to call you for lunch today but i was working in south burnaby.
I love you mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm girl
Fuck babe, holla at me when you are back in the downtown core. Our lunch dates are a definate highlight of my week.

PS: Blake, lets face it..I was NEVER cool.
good news: next 7 buisniness days im in the downtown core
bad news: im doing chairwork at 401 burrard(fuck) so likley will be long days
http://wearetonguetied.blogspot.com
Rude Boy Puff wrote:tommarow theyre gonna eat more pussy and sniff more cocaine then any of us have ever seen.
Just saying.
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
carlsincharge
VIHC Poster

Post by carlsincharge »

I'm carl. I'm not from Victoria, but i played a show there a few weeks ago and i like this board.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

carlsincharge wrote:I'm carl. I'm not from Victoria, but i played a show there a few weeks ago and i like this board.

Sweet deal! What band were you in?
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
carlsincharge
VIHC Poster

Post by carlsincharge »

Hollow wrote:
carlsincharge wrote:I'm carl. I'm not from Victoria, but i played a show there a few weeks ago and i like this board.

i played in damages. and i must say, that was a fun show for us to play.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

carlsincharge wrote:
Hollow wrote:

Oh nice, you guys were awesome. Kids were wicked stoked on you guys, too. You guys need to get back here and rip it up, soon.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
carlsincharge
VIHC Poster

Post by carlsincharge »

Hollow wrote:
carlsincharge wrote:
Hollow wrote:

Oh nice, you guys were hella super duper. Kids were wicked stoked on you guys, too. You guys need to get back here and rip it up, soon.
thanks man. the pleasure is all on this side of the Straight of Georgia. we would love to come back, so please keep us in mind for any shows you guys might be booking in the future, at the Troyler or otherwise.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

carlsincharge wrote: thanks man. the pleasure is all on this side of the Straight of Georgia. we would love to come back, so please keep us in mind for any shows you guys might be booking in the future, at the Troyler or otherwise.
yes come back again! not sure when the next show we can get you guys on is though! will keep in touch obviously
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
carlsincharge
VIHC Poster

Post by carlsincharge »

dalamar501 wrote:
carlsincharge wrote: thanks man. the pleasure is all on this side of the Straight of Georgia. we would love to come back, so please keep us in mind for any shows you guys might be booking in the future, at the Troyler or otherwise.
yes come back again! not sure when the next show we can get you guys on is though! will keep in touch obviously
definately. thanks for the hospitality on our last visit, btw
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

carlsincharge wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:
That is the high standard of hospitality we try to give to everyone that stays here. If we didn't make the late night trip to Alzu's we probably would have made pasta for you guys.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
carlsincharge
VIHC Poster

Post by carlsincharge »

dalamar501 wrote:
carlsincharge wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:
That is the high standard of hospitality we try to give to everyone that stays here. If we didn't make the late night trip to Alzu's we probably would have made pasta for you guys.
well you certainly can boast as the host with the most. would gladly crash on your floor again
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
krisribs
VIHC Poster

Post by krisribs »

Guess I haven't done this...
Name's Kris.
I'm in Nanaimo.
Present band: White Riiiibs. Past bands: Suicide Index, Common Ground, Neverwhere, sorta Deer Skeleton.
Favourite bands: The Locust, Daughters, Wolf Eyes, Neurosis, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Cursed, Pig Destroyer, Some Girls, Nomeansno, Earth, Lightning Bolt, Genghis Tron, Arab On Radar etc.
Here's me!
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

krisribs wrote:sorta Deer Skeleton.
oh yeah i forgot about this im gonna go re-visit
Ubik
VIHC Poster

Post by Ubik »

keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

were you at Jucifer? i think i recognize you, as being the only dude there totally into it despite only like 4 of us showing up to that show haha
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

you work at 711 no?

i saw you in your philip k dick hoodie the other day when i stopped in there
Victoria Straight Edge
Ubik
VIHC Poster

Post by Ubik »

keith. wrote:were you at Jucifer? i think i recognize you, as being the only dude there totally into it despite only like 4 of us showing up to that show haha
Indeed, that was me. Met a guy who has a ton of pictures from the show, but his computer broke and I am waiting for him to show up at my work again so I can get them onto my computer from his camera. Great fucking show! Crown the Wolf were intense. Their drummer gave me a CD. It's great shit.
dalamar501 wrote:you work at 711 no?

i saw you in your philip k dick hoodie the other day when i stopped in there
Hell yeah! Wearing it right now, as well. Hope it shows up on the eventual DVD of the Jandek show. I was right next to the dude!
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

not sure if she has privacy settings on but Alexis took a ton of pictures herself at the show
http://www.facebook.com/heinous#/album. ... 61616&op=6
Ubik
VIHC Poster

Post by Ubik »

Yeah, I can't see it. Could you repost them? With her permission, obviously. Pleaaaaaase?