Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Re: Pet peeve

Post by Hollow »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:when girlfriends of band members crank call you, and you don't know they're referencing
You let the guys in your band have girlfriends?
It was a bad choice, but they bring like 10 friends to every show. So at least the whole band has somewhere to put their coats

RIGHT ANSWER Alexis!

You guys are the biggest jocks.

Sorry, couldn't hear you I was lifting weights.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Token wrote:
grind/bro wrote:
Hollow wrote:What kind of prof assigns page length? Word count is where it's at.
All I'll say is that our professor allowed us to "use teachings from possibly the earth mother" as references for the paper. I'm not joking at all.
Earth Mother is a weird wording but I do wish it were easier to incorporate traditional teachings into a paper without having to find it in a book.. So many ceremonies and protocols aren't documented. They aren't supposed to be documented.. Is your prof allowing you to mention these without references? And who IS your prof? Sounds like Barb..
Waterfall? Sure is.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Token
VIHC Poster

Post by Token »

grind/bro wrote:
Token wrote:
grind/bro wrote:
Hollow wrote:What kind of prof assigns page length? Word count is where it's at.
All I'll say is that our professor allowed us to "use teachings from possibly the earth mother" as references for the paper. I'm not joking at all.
Earth Mother is a weird wording but I do wish it were easier to incorporate traditional teachings into a paper without having to find it in a book.. So many ceremonies and protocols aren't documented. They aren't supposed to be documented.. Is your prof allowing you to mention these without references? And who IS your prof? Sounds like Barb..
Waterfall? Sure is.
Knew it... Which course do you have with her?
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Token wrote:
grind/bro wrote:
Token wrote:
grind/bro wrote:
Waterfall? Sure is.
SOCW 354: Indigenous Peoples and Social Services
Token
VIHC Poster

Post by Token »

grind/bro wrote:
Token wrote:
grind/bro wrote:
Token wrote:
grind/bro wrote: All I'll say is that our professor allowed us to "use teachings from possibly the earth mother" as references for the paper. I'm not joking at all.
Waterfall? Sure is.
SOCW 354: Indigenous Peoples and Social Services
Makes sense.. Then the use of teachings would be pretty fitting would they not?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Paige kinda has you on this one man. Oral teachings and traditions outside of book learnin' would be pretty important to a class like that.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Oh I'm not saying it's a pet peeve. I just have no idea how I would fit it into a paper based around cold, hard economic analysis :(
kranity
Probably not a spambot

Post by kranity »

Travel blogs that are long-winded, stupid, and attempt to be "nerdy" while mostly just being a catalog of whatever "way out" food you ate and whatever banal accommodations you had in in Country X. Extra Spite Points for being embarrassingly riddled with white man's burden and "lookee here!" hickory acclaimations.

I love that in 2012 we can hear what everyone has to say immediately via the internet, but I like the fact that, appropriately, most of what people have to say is absolutely boring and devoid of any valid content
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

Jive turkeys
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
cadaver
just looking to meet up with likeminded users who are into eating human flesh

Post by cadaver »

How half the time when I hit 'Submit' on a PM it just goes to preview.
franks is hippies
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

cadaver wrote:How half the time when I hit 'Submit' on a PM it just goes to preview.
yup
cadaver
just looking to meet up with likeminded users who are into eating human flesh

Post by cadaver »

Human-Demise wrote:
cadaver wrote:How half the time when I hit 'Submit' on a PM it just goes to preview.
yup
Only half the time though. I think you have to click it in a special way.
franks is hippies
Dax
VIHC Poster

Post by Dax »

Working in trades a lot of job sites will have a radio going somewhere. Having to listen to Coldplay among other bad radio songs drives me crazy. Really it's my own fault on the days I forget to bring my ipod and headphones.
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

I can tolerate and even enjoy quite a bit of shitty radio rock, but I like like like Coldplay. I'd say with about every ounce of my being.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:I can tolerate and even enjoy quite a bit of shitty radio rock, but I like like like Coldplay. I'd say with about every ounce of my being.

Rad Dads like Coldplay. If I wanted to listen to a boring, watered down mix of Radiohead and that "alternative" band that played all my school dances in Junior High, I'd listen to nothing at all because that's fucking auditory vomit.

And I like Radiohead.
Token
VIHC Poster

Post by Token »

Individuals who take part in cultural appropriation OR have misinformed "stereotypes" and then get pissy when you call them out on it. "I'm offensive but it's not my problem because YOU'RE too sensitive".

EDIT: I also dislike the "unfollow" tactic with Tumblr... Why do people put so much meaning into it?
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Token wrote: EDIT: I also dislike the "unfollow" tactic with Tumblr... Why do people put so much meaning into it?
Do you just mean people who unfollown others for finding things offensive on people they follow's blogs?
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

hey somebodies talking about me.
Token
VIHC Poster

Post by Token »

grind/bro wrote:
Token wrote: EDIT: I also dislike the "unfollow" tactic with Tumblr... Why do people put so much meaning into it?
Do you just mean people who unfollown others for finding things offensive on people they follow's blogs?
People who hang the act of unfollowing you over your head (not you, Alexis). Or when you dislike ONE thing and they're all "unfollow me then!". Why?! Why do I have to unfollow you over ONE thing?
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

when Im not the centre of attention.