VIHC Poster

Re: Outbreak / Forfeit

Post by AC »

i had a freakin blast!
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Show ruled, bands ruled, kids ruled, obnoxious drunk guy even ruled for a bit (till we had to throw him out). Good job all around.

I feel I should say something though. There were a lot of new kids there tonight, and they didn't really understand the differences in mosh styles. When people went all out, I noticed something bad happen, and nobody did anything to stop it. This can't stand. Basically, Pat, you need to apologize to those chairs.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

i had lots of fun at this and people were nice to me, yay victoria shows.
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Hollow wrote:Show ruled, bands ruled, kids ruled, obnoxious drunk guy even ruled for a bit (till we had to throw him out). Good job all around.

I feel I should say something though. There were a lot of new kids there tonight, and they didn't really understand the differences in mosh styles. When people went all out, I noticed something bad happen, and nobody did anything to stop it. This can't stand. Basically, Pat, you need to apologize to those chairs.
Thoses chairs were a bunch of emo pussies. They can get their clits out of my pit
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

PS the chairs did alot more damage to me then I did to them
I am clumbsy
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

There was just over 100 people at this show. troy had the number correct, about 85 or so people paid. i have it written down.

it was great to see outbreak again, forfeit were a first for me and i am SO down with his band.
we need them to come back here for sure.

thanks to white ribs for playing on a short notice! and thanks to everybody who played and came and had a great time and respected the venue and their peers.
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:
Hollow wrote:Show ruled, bands ruled, kids ruled, obnoxious drunk guy even ruled for a bit (till we had to throw him out). Good job all around.

Thoses chairs were a bunch of emo pussies. They can get their clits out of my pit
what in the hell did i miss hahahahah
i saw you gaining some serious momentum at points id like to see those chairs that got i n your way
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

grungePIG wrote:i had lots of fun at this and people were nice to me, yay victoria shows.
i felt like i didn't talk to you enough at the show kind of felt like i might have ignored you a bit! totally wasn't
we should hang out sometime.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

bummed I missed this show, but can't beleive 100 people at an all ages hardcore show...on a fucking monday night. SOLID! From the sounds of it, people got wild and I am glad to hear that.
Victoria Straight Edge
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

dalamar501 wrote:
grungePIG wrote:i had lots of fun at this and people were nice to me, yay victoria shows.
i felt like i didn't talk to you enough at the show kind of felt like i might have ignored you a bit! totally wasn't
lol it's cool you were busy and i knew some other kids around. i had fun!
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

grungePIG wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:
i think i saw you around
i was 2 shy omgz
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

grungePIG wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

It was good to see you there! I was walking around all night telling kids to stop drinking, so I didn't get to say hi enough. BUT HI.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

those chairs hit me too. and jeremy told me this morning that they hit him and alyssa as well. this is not acceptable. i suggest a possible ban for chairs at future shows.
VIVA like
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

KYLESTYLE wrote:those chairs hit me too. and jeremy told me this morning that they hit him and alyssa as well. this is not acceptable. i suggest a possible ban for chairs at future shows.

DAMMIT KYLE. We are trying to have an inclusive scene here. Just because we all love benches, doesn't mean we can shut out the chairs. QUIT BEING A CHAIRSOGYNIST.
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

THEY'RE ALL LEGS, HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO WINDMILL????? BANNED!!!
VIVA like
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

KYLESTYLE wrote:THEY'RE ALL LEGS, HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO WINDMILL????? BANNED!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck, okay, that got me.
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

Hollow wrote:
grungePIG wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

It was good to see you there! I was walking around all night telling kids to stop drinking, so I didn't get to say hi enough. BUT HI.
me on the other hand, attaked her as soon as she came in the door. I WIN.
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.
JODI
VIHC Poster

Post by JODI »

Anyone have photos from the show?