ideas for the board

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Re: ideas for the board

Post by dalamar501 »

trappedinside wrote:whoa i'm a mod... ridebikes thing this board only consists of a few people from victoria who all know eachother anyway because if you expect me to actually do anything with my newfound moderating powers you will be sorely let down.
pretty sure you are only a mod of the music section.

hey there are a few people from upisland on here now i think ha..
maybe eventually a lot more will be here
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
AC
VIHC Poster

Post by AC »

dalamar501 wrote:
achristie wrote:troy you should make a new category being the "buy/sell/trade" and also a "shows" category!
tyler is the main admin so he would have to make it
alright then tyler you make those catagories if you like the idea.... ?
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

achristie wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:
achristie wrote:troy you should make a new category being the "buy/sell/trade" and also a "shows" category!
tyler is the main admin so he would have to make it
alright then tyler you make those catagories if you like the idea.... ?

Personally, I think that a "shows" category isn't necessary, since we'll probs just put shows up in the general section, but a "buy/sell/trade" category would rule.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.