Zach

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

duck
Probably not a spambot

Zach

Post by duck »

Willa is a dick.
Apathy never gained me a gooddamn thing. I crave more. Every minute's one step closer to my last breath.
duck
Probably not a spambot

Re: Zach

Post by duck »

also you used to mosh in crocs, put pepper in adams nose and called him pepper nose, passing out in nick's bed. . .I dunno Willa wanted me to post funny stories about you, nick and I brainstorming
Apathy never gained me a gooddamn thing. I crave more. Every minute's one step closer to my last breath.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

WEIRD.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

post embarassing zach stories from Toronto!!
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

grind/bro wrote:post embarassing zach stories from Toronto!!
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

duck wrote:also you used to mosh in crocs
:lol:
Victoria Straight Edge
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

duck wrote: put pepper in adams nose and called him pepper nose
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

if i find some camo pants at VV this summer you best believe im making camo cut offs
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

dude i joined this for stories about zach. but i can't really remember too many right now.

i don't know about toronto stories. if he's been telling people he's from toronto that's just not true. PETERBOROUGH ONTARIO wHATT

i'll post up some gems when they come to me. i think one of the best stories happened when we accidentally ate a whole plate full of special cookies and ended up in my living room unable to say anything for hours but "WHYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY".

also when zach was 16 his lifelong dream was to do pcp every day.

i guess the time that he called me to let me know that LIFERUINER were smashing ball bats and screaming my name/wanting to kill me was pretty funny, specifically because i was smoking dust with some teenage girls in an unfurnished apartment.

PRK FOREVER!
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

keep_it_real wrote: i guess the time that he called me to let me know that LIFERUINER were smashing ball bats and screaming my name/wanting to kill me was pretty funny, specifically because i was smoking dust with some teenage girls in an unfurnished apartment.
he told me about this, it produced many laughs
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

this is bringing the lols
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

one time this girl peed my bed and somehow zach helped me get that whole situation back on track. it was easily one of the most embarrassing and strange days in my life.
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

Hollow

Post by Hollow »

keep_it_real wrote: i don't know about toronto stories. if he's been telling people he's from toronto that's just not true. PETERBOROUGH ONTARIO wHATT
He always says he's from Peterborough, he just reps Toronto Hardcore like nobodies business. Also, people in Vic seem to think the only city in Ontario is Toronto. So we'll say Toronto, but mean "some city in Ontario that I can't remember the name of".
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

Hollow wrote:
keep_it_real wrote: i don't know about toronto stories. if he's been telling people he's from toronto that's just not true. PETERBOROUGH ONTARIO wHATT
He always says he's from Peterborough, he just reps Toronto Hardcore like nobodies business. Also, people in Vic seem to think the only city in Ontario is Toronto. So we'll say Toronto, but mean "some city in Ontario that I can't remember the name of".
well it is true that toronto is by far the hardcorest of hardcore cities in canada, even if it's stuck in 1982 in terms of musical output. is it true you jokers call ontario "onterrible"??? when i stayed in van for awhile that was the case.

peterborough will forever remain in my heart. prk foreves.

ps the stories about zach will begin to roll in once my research team completes their current work.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

keep_it_real wrote:
Hollow wrote:
well it is true that toronto is by far the hardcorest of hardcore cities in canada, even if it's stuck in 1982 in terms of musical output. is it true you jokers call ontario "onterrible"??? when i stayed in van for awhile that was the case.

peterborough will forever remain in my heart. prk foreves.

ps the stories about zach will begin to roll in once my research team completes their current work.

The only people I've heard say "Onterrible" were Ontario transplants. Soooo...I dunno?

Waiting for embarrassing Zach stories from the research team.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

keep_it_real wrote:one time this girl peed my bed and somehow zach helped me get that whole situation back on track. it was easily one of the most embarrassing and strange days in my life.
"Just bail and tell her you had exam or something. And post pictures on the internet."

PS: COME TO VICTORIA.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
duck
Probably not a spambot

Post by duck »

keep_it_real wrote:
well it is true that toronto is by far the hardcorest of hardcore cities in canada.

dude, I am not trying to start any beef or anything but Montreal hardcore seems to be pretty on the ball lately, but then again I haven't been to a Toronto show in years.

Ottawa hardcore is dead.
duck
Probably not a spambot

Post by duck »

not embarrassing but Zach did cock block me a few times. . .fucking dick