Zach

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Re: Zach

Post by Hollow »

duck wrote:
keep_it_real wrote:
well it is true that toronto is by far the hardcorest of hardcore cities in canada.

dude, I am not trying to start any beef or anything but Montreal hardcore seems to be pretty on the ball lately, but then again I haven't been to a Toronto show in years.

Ottawa hardcore is dead.

Ahem.

HAMILTON.

The end.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

duck wrote:Ottawa hardcore is dead.
i dunno what youre into but i still dig Substance
and Constraints sound alright
duck
Probably not a spambot

Post by duck »

keith. wrote:
those kids rule
Apathy never gained me a gooddamn thing. I crave more. Every minute's one step closer to my last breath.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

keith. wrote:
Two bands do not a scene make. Just ask AK47 and Tough as Nails.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

Hollow wrote:
keith. wrote:
Some of the best hardcore shows in Victoria I saw were when AK47 and TAN were the only Victoria hardcore bands (e.g. the Blacklisted show at JBCC)
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

less talk of irrelevant cities and more about ZACH!!!!!!!

hopefully will be getting a couple emails full of stories regarding him later on today.

duck, that's funny about the cockblocking situation. if i'm right, the same "prize" is something we all "won" at one point or another?? if you knowwhatimsayin?

zach was the best dude available to help me put up posters whenever. he knows his way around a tape gun.

i'm really having a hard time trying to remember embarrassing moments with him. to be honest, he hardly ever did anything embarrassing. he does like mayonaise and mustard and most condiments though, like full on loathes them.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

I actually like mayonnaise now. I still can`t even watch a person drink egg nog though. that shit is gross.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

ZACH ATTACK wrote: I still can`t even watch a person drink egg nog though. that shit is gross.
you and me both
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

I was born in lindsay and spent my time moving from place to place(fenlon falls, barrie etc) i spent alot of time in peterborough though (i wish i lived there for PRK days, damn) bu moved to Thunder Bay in gr.6, but the generalization is accurate, nobody out here knows anything except that Toronto IS ontario, and apparebtly Ottawa is in Quebec (i shit you not, ive had legit arguments over where Ottawa is...) and yes, i refer to ontario as Onterrible on occasion, Onterrible Terrors WHAT!!!

Im a fan of these Zachary stories and pictures, i noticed a friendship bracelet in one - i LOL'd haha yup
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

I was born in lindsay and spent my time moving from place to place(fenlon falls, barrie etc) i spent alot of time in peterborough though (i wish i lived there for PRK days, damn) bu moved to Thunder Bay in gr.6, but the generalization is accurate, nobody out here knows anything except that Toronto IS ontario, and apparebtly Ottawa is in Quebec (i shit you not, ive had legit arguments over where Ottawa is...) and yes, i refer to ontario as Onterrible on occasion, Onterrible Terrors WHAT!!!

Im a fan of these Zachary stories and pictures, i noticed a friendship bracelet in one - i LOL'd haha yup
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

PaulyHC wrote: Im a fan of these Zachary stories and pictures, i noticed a friendship bracelet in one - i LOL'd haha yup
Those are my camp ropes. I had one for every summer I worked there until my last summer when I felt completely alienated and cut them all off.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Tambro wrote:
Hollow wrote:
keith. wrote:
Some of the best hardcore shows in Victoria I saw were when AK47 and TAN were the only Victoria hardcore bands (e.g. the Blacklisted show at JBCC)

Same here. I love/loved both those bands. But the fact is, is that they were the only thing going here for a while, and it just wasn't enough. If you remember, the scene died pretty heavy for a few years DIRECTLY after TAN broke up. That's not a scene, that's a group of people who like one band. A scene, in my humble personal opinion, should be a strong community made up of lots of different types of bands and people who all bring their own expertise into it. Two bands? Not enough.

Might I add, I'm seeing that happen here in town now, and I honestly couldn't be happier (also, we need more AK47 shows)
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Hollow wrote: That's not a scene, that's a group of people who like one band. A scene, in my humble personal opinion, should be a strong community made up of lots of different types of bands and people who all bring their own expertise into it. Two bands? Not enough.
:roll:
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

I have to agree with Tambo on this one. AK47 and TAN were the main kogs of the scene at the time but it was also during the time when we had a bunch other bands around when they were here that got put on shows; Cut Throat Dynasty, WBOM, Friday Night Murder, Self Inflicted, Discord, Temper, Eight Bit Dream, No Holding Back / Final Verdict, Breaking Point, to an extent Ratapult and Citadel and Heart Carried Heavy. Modern Day Fire?

these bands were all around 2003-2007 time period.
TAN broke up in 2007 right?

2008 is where things went to shit.
after all the bands broke up in march time period.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:
PaulyHC wrote: Im a fan of these Zachary stories and pictures, i noticed a friendship bracelet in one - i LOL'd haha yup
Those are my camp ropes. I had one for every summer I worked there until my last summer when I felt completely alienated and cut them all off.
"SEASON'S OVER PAL!"

- what we used to say after each summer zach went to camp.

i'm still waiting for adam barry's stories. he's slow.

i'm glad you enjoy mayo now.

that's cool you grew up in lindsay, pauly. lindsay was actually a pretty great town for going to shows for awhile. the PRK were the most money gettingest crews in all of peterborough, home of GANGSTA GEAR (a clothing store/wigger outlet). i still have a box or so of PRK shirts somewhere. i still think it's the coolest that we went from getting roti's all the time, to zach now making his livelihood making rotis. good work dude.

i've been meaning to get to victoria at some point, but i keep getting wrangled in bad financial and legal situations as of late. maybe at the end of the summer i'll post up a bunch of shit to sell and then put it towards a plane ticket.
duck
Probably not a spambot

Post by duck »

Zach and Willa I hope you know I have to do laundry, I ran out of clean undies, so thats what I will be doing saturday morning
Apathy never gained me a gooddamn thing. I crave more. Every minute's one step closer to my last breath.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

duck wrote: clean undies
thats not very punk rock dude
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

keep_it_real wrote: lindsay was actually a pretty great town for going to shows for awhile.
Remember the huge specticals they'd always make over hardcore shows? "WTF AT HARDCORE KIDS HARDCORE DANCING AT A HARDCORE SHOW? UNCOOL GUYS."
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

grind/bro wrote:
Hollow wrote: That's not a scene, that's a group of people who like one band. A scene, in my humble personal opinion, should be a strong community made up of lots of different types of bands and people who all bring their own expertise into it. Two bands? Not enough.
:roll:

What?
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:
keep_it_real wrote: lindsay was actually a pretty great town for going to shows for awhile.
Remember the huge specticals they'd always make over hardcore shows? "WTF AT HARDCORE KIDS HARDCORE DANCING AT A HARDCORE SHOW? UNCOOL GUYS."

yeah it would turn into a month long battle of push mosh vs. mosh. i mean, i do have to credit that they could bring out 100s of people in a town where there was pretty much only...100s of people.