food thread

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Re: food thread

Post by Human-Demise »

keith. wrote:just made some grilled cheese sandwiches
cut up hungarian sausage and marble cheese between some rye
with a snapple!
high five to not being vegan.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:
with a snapple!

So wait...I'm sorry to bring this up again, but I'm legit curious; making fun of people being mutilated/murdered is bad, but making fun of animals being mutilated and murdered is good?
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
with a snapple!

So wait...I'm sorry to bring this up again, but I'm legit curious; making fun of people being mutilated/murdered is bad, but making fun of animals being mutilated and murdered is good?
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

its barely classifiable as "food" but it stopped my stomach from grumbling back at me

Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
with a snapple!

FUCK YOU. THAT''S FUCKING OVER THE LINE. JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY.
VIVA like
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

PaulyHC wrote:its barely classifiable as "food" but it stopped my stomach from grumbling back at me

1 rules
2 is too much :(
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

vegan poutine followed by a nap.
Victoria Straight Edge
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

vegan flat-bread pizza. Fucking ruled.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
with a snapple!

didnt notice this till today, I definitely didnt mean it like that just that in this thread and community non vegans are the minority, these days i just assume every on i talk to at a show is, i just meant "hey keith your not vegan either, thats cool that we share that."
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

non-vegans a minority?
Victoria Straight Edge
fiveohfour
VIHC Poster

Post by fiveohfour »

Jordan f. wrote:non-vegans a minority?
maybe he meant non-vay-gans...
ragamuffin straight edge
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Human-Demise wrote: didnt notice this till today, I definitely didnt mean it like that just that in this thread and community non vegans are the minority, these days i just assume every on i talk to at a show is, i just meant "hey keith your not vegan either, thats cool that we share that."
what is the vegan role call at? i will prob miss people... jordan, Willa, jodi, maia, serina,reece
from van that post on here hunter, chad, james, danny, carl, dave mac?, andrew,

so 6 victoria people. 4 who post on this board.

I also probably forgot people.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

dalamar501 wrote:
Human-Demise wrote: didnt notice this till today, I definitely didnt mean it like that just that in this thread and community non vegans are the minority, these days i just assume every on i talk to at a show is, i just meant "hey keith your not vegan either, thats cool that we share that."
what is the vegan role call at? i will prob miss people... jordan, Willa, jodi, maia, serina,reece

hmm, maybe the non-vegans are less vocal and therefore have less of a presence when i think about the local music scene. either way i didnt mean to offend just thought id say hey to keith for posting non vegan meals in what i thought was a mostly vegan thread.

also i think nic gibas counts as vegan.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

fiveohfour wrote:
I like you...

Why does nick count as vegan? Haha no sweat though, no is offended. But when the revolution comes... You are guilty and will be destroyed.
Victoria Straight Edge
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Jordan f. wrote:
fiveohfour wrote:
I like you...

Why does nick count as vegan? Haha no sweat though, no is offended. But when the revolution comes... You are guilty and will be destroyed.
pretty sure hes vegetarian, but also lactose intolerant. also you'll have to catch me first, I have a feeling that revolution will be a lot like that new cattle decapitation music video
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
with a snapple!

was waiting for this.
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

dalamar501 wrote: what is the vegan role call at? i will prob miss people... jordan, Willa, jodi, maia, serina,reece

Yourself?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

hmm, maybe the non-vegans are less vocal and therefore have less of a presence when i think about the local music scene. either way i didnt mean to offend just thought id say hey to keith for posting non vegan meals in what i thought was a mostly vegan thread.

Well, to be fair we don't really ever shove our opinions down peoples throats or anything. Its just lately there have been some discussions based around animal rights. Overall we're pretty easy going folks, and don't really jump on people's backs.

Sorry if I put you on the spot there, I just found the dichotomy interesting. We all have our little hypocrisies. God knows I'm no better.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Andrew wrote:
dalamar501 wrote: what is the vegan role call at? i will prob miss people... jordan, Willa, jodi, maia, serina,reece

Yourself?
not quite vegan. just recently vegetarian.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

Well, to be fair we don't really ever shove our opinions down peoples throats or anything. Its just lately there have been some discussions based around animal rights. Overall we're pretty easy going folks, and don't really jump on people's backs.

Sorry if I put you on the spot there, I just found the dichotomy interesting. We all have our little hypocrisies. God knows I'm no better.
well i didnt mean that everybody was being forceful about, most non vegans just dont talk about there meals, cause their meals dont have to be made with the same attention and care. most people dont talk about their chicken sandwich, unless they're boring/ its a bad sandwich.

also a completely fair assessment.

to get on the topic of food again, id guess since theres a lot of experimenting with recipes for vegan meals that proportionately they must have more disappointing meals? but that every once in a while probably get something way tastier than the norm?