Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Re: food thread

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:
Human-Demise wrote: didnt notice this till today, I definitely didnt mean it like that just that in this thread and community non vegans are the minority, these days i just assume every on i talk to at a show is, i just meant "hey keith your not vegan either, thats cool that we share that."
what is the vegan role call at? i will prob miss people... jordan, Willa, jodi, maia, serina,reece
from van that post on here hunter, chad, james, danny, carl, dave mac?, andrew,

so 6 victoria people. 4 who post on this board.

I also probably forgot people.
hmm, maybe the non-vegans are less vocal and therefore have less of a presence when i think about the local music scene. either way i didnt mean to offend just thought id say hey to keith for posting non vegan meals in what i thought was a mostly vegan thread.

also i think nic gibas counts as vegan.
Well, to be fair we don't really ever shove our opinions down peoples throats or anything. Its just lately there have been some discussions based around animal rights. Overall we're pretty easy going folks, and don't really jump on people's backs.

Sorry if I put you on the spot there, I just found the dichotomy interesting. We all have our little hypocrisies. God knows I'm no better.
well i didnt mean that everybody was being forceful about, most non vegans just dont talk about there meals, cause their meals dont have to be made with the same attention and care. most people dont talk about their chicken sandwich, unless they're boring/ its a bad sandwich.

also a completely fair assessment.

to get on the topic of food again, id guess since theres a lot of experimenting with recipes for vegan meals that proportionately they must have more disappointing meals? but that every once in a while probably get something way tastier than the norm?

Well, I've been working in restaurants for about 15 years now, so I'm actually a fucking hellacious cook. And there are a shit ton of good vegan recipe books out there. The "experimenting" phase of the movement was done with in the 60's, really. It's just adding new items we find as we find them. It's not so much about experimenting with recipes as it is experimenting with ingredients. Being vegan is all well and good but it isn't going to work if you're too chickenshit to try a fucking eggplant.

Troy: JOIN US.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Alexis I am not vegan. I wear leather and eat eggs. I like them fucking animals.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

grind/bro wrote:Alexis I am not vegan. I wear leather and eat eggs. I like them fucking animals.
really? well i dont know what im talking about then. i should probably get the hell out of this thread, all my food is pretty bland and undeserving of posts.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:all my food is pretty bland and undeserving of posts.

I've noticed since moving up here that a lot of Canadians are afraid of spice. I blame the British.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
LAxPB
VIOLENCE AGAINST VIOLENCE

Post by LAxPB »

Chicken wings/Caesar Salad/Garlic Toast

Favorite meal.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

grind/bro wrote:Alexis I am not vegan. I wear ass-less leather chaps and eat eggs. I like them fucking animals.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:

I've noticed since moving up here that a lot of Canadians are afraid of spice. I blame the British.
Do you mean spices, or do you mean hot spice?
keep_it_real
BLOCK BY BLOCK

Post by keep_it_real »

oh man. had a realllll nice steak last night with some swiss chard (sp?) and frites. my gf nommed on some duck confit with french lentils. baller style. biff's bistro. anybody ever fucked with one of those dyson hand dryers? INTENSE.

anyone ever get really excited when they see a new pizza place near their house? well, a new one just opened so i got a slice, and FUCK it was terrible.

i'm really kinda bummed that the closest pizza joint sucks, also even closer is a carribean place called cool runnings that also isn't so great. the things i would do for a decent roti these days...

the food options i have within a 10km radius = astounding. it's no wonder ive become a fat fuck.
darcy
VIHC Poster

Post by darcy »

http://www.sliceharvester.com/

Makes me wanna start my own pizza zine.
Are you afraid of milk?
Should I hide the milk?

http://tinyurl.com/8rgq73e
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

Andrew wrote:
grind/bro wrote:Alexis I am not vegan. I wear ass-less leather chaps and eat eggs. I fuck them animals.
Victoria Straight Edge
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Hollow wrote:

LIES AND FUCKING BAD OBSERVATIONS.

Jordan f. wrote:
Andrew wrote:
grind/bro wrote:Alexis I am not vegan. I wear ass-less leather chaps and eat eggs. I fuck them animals.
8-) LEATHER DADDY MMM YA
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:
Hollow wrote:

Do you mean spices, or do you mean hot spice?

Both, actually. Hot spice especially, though. It's like you're all afraid if you use chili powder or your head will explode. I've had some pretty bland meals since moving here.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Human-Demise wrote:
grind/bro wrote:Alexis I am not vegan. I wear leather and eat eggs. I like them fucking animals.
really? well i dont know what im talking about then. i should probably get the hell out of this thread, all my food is pretty bland and undeserving of posts.
or maybe you should just post what you are eating in this thread

pretty much what this thread is

just like we have other self fulfilling threads like "Currently Listening To" and NOW WATCHING
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

dalamar501 wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
or maybe you should just post what you are eating in this thread

pretty much what this thread is

just like we have other self fulfilling threads like "Currently Listening To" and NOW WATCHING
ok, i had a sandwich, it was like all sandwiches I've had before, and all sandwiches i will have in the future.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

DESCRIBE THE SANDWICH YOU FOOL. WHAT WAS IN IT? HOW DID IT TASTE? DID YOU HAVE A PICKLE ON THE SIDE?
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

grind/bro wrote:DESCRIBE THE SANDWICH YOU FOOL. WHAT WAS IN IT? HOW DID IT TASTE? DID YOU HAVE A PICKLE ON THE SIDE?
somesort of bread, whatever was around, pepperoni, turkey and some dorritos added for flare. no pickle. it was alright, nothing special though.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

IT'S LIKE I'M EATING IT WITH YOU.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Vegan "Benny". I eat this like once a week. Yves (or whatever brand) veggie sausage (a seasoned piece of firm tofu works well too) on a sourdough english muffin, with tomato, avocado, and lots of margarine. Topped with veggie gravy. Usually with hashbrowns, coffee, and a bowl on the side.
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

The Angry French Canadian

wow...just...wow

http://www.neatorama.com/2010/11/04/the ... the-world/
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

PaulyHC wrote:The Angry French Canadian

wow...just...wow

http://www.neatorama.com/2010/11/04/the ... the-world/

Please tell me you actually made this. I'm already planning a vegan version. It wouldn't be that hard.