Introduce yourself

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

natt
Probably not a spambot

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by natt »

haha, thanks, that means a lot. hopefully i'll be seeing you at van isle!
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

for sure
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

Ubik wrote: nice! so i'm assuming you were at the julie doiron show on fairfield, right? never knew so much about her hair... kind of bummed out she played every request but mine, still a great show, though. ya dig eric's trip? talked to a lot of people at the show who had never heard any eric's trip...weirded me out. it's great that she's getting to be pretty popular on her own, she definitely deserves it but...eric's trip is one of the best bands i have ever heard in my goddamn life. sorry, just really into those guys. ever checked out rick white's stuff, solo or with elevator? moon socket are pretty fucking great too.
becky and I totally went to that, I was the dude doing sound. she didn't play my request either ("no more") but oh well. her solo stuff is a lot LOT different than eric's trip. I'm more into her solo stuff. becky hadn't heard julie doiron until I dragged her to that show and now she's obsessed.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
Ubik
VIHC Poster

Post by Ubik »

tylerp wrote:
Ubik wrote: nice! so i'm assuming you were at the julie doiron show on fairfield, right? never knew so much about her hair... kind of bummed out she played every request but mine, still a great show, though. ya dig eric's trip? talked to a lot of people at the show who had never heard any eric's trip...weirded me out. it's great that she's getting to be pretty popular on her own, she definitely deserves it but...eric's trip is one of the best bands i have ever heard in my goddamn life. sorry, just really into those guys. ever checked out rick white's stuff, solo or with elevator? moon socket are pretty fucking great too.
becky and I totally went to that, I was the dude doing sound. she didn't play my request either ("no more") but oh well. her solo stuff is a lot LOT different than eric's trip. I'm more into her solo stuff. becky hadn't heard julie doiron until I dragged her to that show and now she's obsessed.
so those are your speakers, right? saw them at the nadja show while you were opening for them, too, if i'm not mistaken. friend of mine (guy you wanted to get mdma from at the pizza shop) have been obsessing about the lineage of those speakers for a while and also why you always have loads of beautiful women hanging around. postulated about the relationship between the speakers and the women for a bit. did more lsd. still haven't contemplated to the point of valid conjecture yet, so i must and might as well ask you, tyler... is there any congruence between your sound equipment and all the babes?
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Ubik wrote:(guy you wanted to get mdma from at the pizza shop)
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
Ubik
VIHC Poster

Post by Ubik »

i dunno, i guess he knows one of the drivers and he was trying to get some mdma from my buddy while he was there.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

sounds like him alright
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

Oh, he means Tyler "GOT HOT BABES AND DRUGS" Pantella
VIVA like
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

yo, every time I go to a pizza shop, it's for pizza. I have never done mdma. but yeah, those speakers belong to CFUV. they're very nice. both shows you're referring to were organized by CFUV. becky has this weird thing where all her friends are super attractive and look really normal. also the friends-of-her-friends are also like that. it blows my mind. last week I went to a movie with some of them and one of them looked like the kind of girl who is the meanest and most popular girl in movies about high school.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
dagUDP

Post by dagUDP »

AYO, my name is Daegan, I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I've been to Victoria a couple of times. Just kidding, only once and I was maybe seven. I have some homeboys out in vic though, and i hear it's nice in the winter time.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

tylerp wrote:one of them looked like the kind of girl who is the meanest and most popular girl in movies about high school.
She sounds hot. pics naow.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

dagUDP wrote:AYO, my name is Daegan, I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I've been to Victoria a couple of times. Just kidding, only once and I was maybe seven. I have some homeboys out in vic though, and i hear it's nice in the winter time.
come to victoria dude. I won't be making it to rain fest anymore and hang outs need to happen.
Victoria Straight Edge
dagUDP

Post by dagUDP »

Jordan f. wrote:
dagUDP wrote:AYO, my name is Daegan, I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I've been to Victoria a couple of times. Just kidding, only once and I was maybe seven. I have some homeboys out in vic though, and i hear it's nice in the winter time.
come to victoria dude. I won't be making it to rain fest anymore and hang outs need to happen.
man, that sucks, but it does give me an excuse to come visit your beautiful city.
also, adam christie was a prostitute back here in regina. ask him about it.
Ubik
VIHC Poster

Post by Ubik »

tylerp wrote:I have never done mdma.
That sounds like a load of shit.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Ubik wrote:
tylerp wrote:I have never done mdma.
That sounds like a load of shit.
really?

the dude has never done mdma....
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

I think he is getting me and tyler confused. I hit that shit every single day
Victoria Straight Edge
Ubik
VIHC Poster

Post by Ubik »

Why the hell not? I've been doing E and MDMA all fucking week. You should try it out. It's goddamn great.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

Ubik wrote:Why the hell not? I've been doing E and MDMA all fucking week. You should try it out. It's goddamn great.
QFT
Victoria Straight Edge
AC
VIHC Poster

Post by AC »

dagUDP wrote:
Jordan f. wrote:
man, that sucks, but it does give me an excuse to come visit your beautiful city.
also, adam christie was a prostitute back here in regina. ask him about it.
not bad
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Ubik wrote:Why the hell not? I've been doing E and MDMA all fucking week. You should try it out. It's goddamn great.
The best part is when you stop doing it and you can't feel feelings or speak in coherent sentences for a few days. And then for a few days after that it rules having absolutley no control over your emotions, like that time I stubbed my toe and started crying for about 45 minutes. Or realizing all your friends are emotionally crippled trainwrecks and the entire crux of every relationship in your life are drugs and parties is completly awesome.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not completley done with the stuff, but the only times I would have ever called it "goddamn great" are when I'm stoned out of my gourd, obsessivly rubbing myself and clenching my teeth till my jaw hurts.

But on that note, the time I was trippin balls on BC day on the Garricks head patio listening to a cute blonde girl tell me how annoying people on E were, only to later give me her phone number, a kiss on the cheek, and tell me about how sensitive and down to earth I was was pretty funny. My eyes must have been the size of dinner plates, I have no idea how she didn't clue in. I guess I'm just a smooth operator like that 8-)
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.