Introduce yourself

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

grind/bro wrote:Actually now that I think about it... going back to what I remember when this topic came up before, the board gave a resounding NAY to using that word. Which makes sense as we've all graduated high school.
What about homo?
THREAD-KILLER
FrankXmullen
VIHC Poster

Post by FrankXmullen »

Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
Hollow wrote:WHOS THE OLD MAN NOW, EH?
uh, still you? you do actually have a porch, also that chopin' block.

WHERES MY SHIRT Alexis
?? http://skreened.com/grindingviolence/dorky
bind torture kill
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:
grind/bro wrote:Actually now that I think about it... going back to what I remember when this topic came up before, the board gave a resounding NAY to using that word. Which makes sense as we've all graduated high school.
What about homo?
only if you're referring to homohabilis, homosapiens, or homomilk
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
FrankXmullen
VIHC Poster

Post by FrankXmullen »

I love homomilk #no homomilk
bind torture kill
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:
What about homo?
HAHAHAHAHAAHA HOLY SHIT YOU'RE EDGY.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

We got trolls, VIHC on the big come up.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:We got trolls, VIHC on the big come up.

Dudes not a troll, he's a shitbag.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
FrankXmullen
VIHC Poster

Post by FrankXmullen »

uh oh/ here we go.
bind torture kill
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Hollow wrote:

Forgot about Willa. Better be on my best behaviour.
THREAD-KILLER
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:
Hollow wrote:

Oh, nice answer. Seemingly cooperating, but with a hint of an eye roll. Nick's right, you never left high school.

Lemme make this simple for you, pig fucker (I can call you pig fucker, right?); If I was someone who had to duck out of sight because he'd terrorized his ex-girlfriend to the point of a restraining order, the first thing I'd do when making my presence known would NOT be to throw down a homophobic slur in a feeble attempt to portray a pseudo-nihilistic attitude. Me, I'd have probably been a touch more judicious while picking my words, and perhaps attempted to show that I'd learned from my mistakes and taken responsibility for my actions.

Oh, and do me a favour and don't come to the show on the 20th. I don't care to hear your side, I witnessed enough of your actions to realize what you are and how you operate. I made the sad mistake of not taking action when you were perpetrating you bullshit in the first place, I won't make that mistake again. You are not welcome at my house, nor are you welcome at any show I put on or play.
FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Hollow wrote:
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:
Hollow wrote:

Oh, nice answer. Seemingly cooperating, but with a hint of an eye roll. Nick's right, you never left high school.

Lemme make this simple for you, pig fucker (I can call you pig fucker, right?); If I was someone who had to duck out of sight because he'd terrorized his ex-girlfriend to the point of a restraining order, the first thing I'd do when making my presence known would NOT be to throw down a homophobic slur in a feeble attempt to portray a pseudo-nihilistic attitude. Me, I'd have probably been a touch more judicious while picking my words, and perhaps attempted to show that I'd learned from my mistakes and taken responsibility for my actions.

Oh, and do me a favour and don't come to the show on the 20th. I don't care to hear your side, I witnessed enough of your actions to realize what you are and how you operate. I made the sad mistake of not taking action when you were perpetrating you bullshit in the first place, I won't make that mistake again. You are not welcome at my house, nor are you welcome at any show I put on or play.
Jeez. Alright, man. I understand.
THREAD-KILLER
hesher

Post by hesher »

I like to ruin the resoundingly badass note this thread ended on but hey. My name is Sol(omon). I had some classes with Willa at UVic. Now I own furniture from the Red Door. I don't go to hardcore shows much or really listen to any of the bands you guys like, but that's cool. I play drums and I pretend to play bass. No, I can't do d-beats. Also, I haven't played serious fast metal music since 2009, so my double pedal sucks. I used to be in this Vancouver metal band called Auroch. Then I played in Forestry for a while including opening for Lee Ranaldo at Rifflandia.

I own a drum kit. It'd be cool to jam some tunes maybe.
Not even a real dude actually
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

hesher wrote:I like to ruin the resoundingly badass note this thread ended on but hey. My name is Sol(omon). I had some classes with dallas at UVic. Now I own furniture from the Red Door. I don't go to hardcore shows much or really listen to any of the bands you guys like, but that's cool. I play drums and I pretend to play bass. No, I can't do d-beats. Also, I haven't played serious fast metal music since 2009, so my double pedal sucks. I used to be in this Vancouver metal band called Auroch. Then I played in Forestry for a while including opening for Lee Ranaldo at Rifflandia.

are you buddies with kevin grindon?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

hesher wrote:I like to ruin the resoundingly badass note this thread ended on but hey. My name is Sol(omon). I had some classes with dallas at UVic. Now I own furniture from the Red Door. I don't go to hardcore shows much or really listen to any of the bands you guys like, but that's cool. I play drums and I pretend to play bass. No, I can't do d-beats. Also, I haven't played serious fast metal music since 2009, so my double pedal sucks. I used to be in this Vancouver metal band called Auroch. Then I played in Forestry for a while including opening for Lee Ranaldo at Rifflandia.

Are you into Converge?
hesher

Post by hesher »

Nah, never heard of him. Did someone edit my post? I'm pretty sure I said Willa, not dallas. But I could be nuts.

Edit: Holy shit.
Edit 2: I have Jane Doe, it's pretty badass. But I'm not like, a certified fan. My hardcore fan id card got lost in the mail.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

hesher wrote:Nah, never heard of him. Did someone edit my post? I'm pretty sure I said dallas, not dallas. But I could be nuts.

Edit: Holy shit.
Edit 2: I have Jane Doe, it's pretty badass. But I'm not like, a certified fan. My hardcore fan id card got lost in the mail.

SOL! Dude, hows that furniture working out for you? I was really stoked you took so much, I was getting bummed at the amount we had to junk/burn.

I will back this man, and we did indeed have classes together. Overall solid bro, even if he can't do d-beats.
hesher

Post by hesher »

Furniture is dope. Thanks so much, especially to your super nice buddy who drove it all over for me (AND picked up my bbq from an old house on the way).
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Tim is excellent people. I'll tell him you said hi next time I see him.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

I have met Sol a few times.
Good dude.

I back him jamming with some people
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.