Introduce yourself

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by dalamar501 »

grungePIG wrote:hey troy, it has been a really long time! i will try to come out to more shows...maybe...haha.

and ya, phil of lit...ridiculous class...riding bikes on this board though, thanks for the invite.
are you still living in the same house??

me and tyler live on shelbourne near uvic.
you should come to a house show sometime.
maybe i will just get a band you like just so you will coem out.. talked to the guys in broadway calls about coming back at rainfest.. hmm
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:
Fish wrote:Haha yes, that was me.
Sassy huh?
I just said MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP. Not that sassy. =P
Huh, I'lll just have to take your word for it. By that point I was three sheets to wind and don't remember much of that weekend. Maybe I was the one being sassy. Either way, come to more shows and talk about metal records with me.
I'm down for talking about metal records, but you gotta let me know about the shows... and they better not be on school nights haha.
<x><
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Fish wrote:
ZACH ATTACK wrote:
Fish wrote:Haha yes, that was me.
Sassy huh?
I just said MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP. Not that sassy. =P
Huh, I'lll just have to take your word for it. By that point I was three sheets to wind and don't remember much of that weekend. Maybe I was the one being sassy. Either way, come to more shows and talk about metal records with me.
I'm down for talking about metal records, but you gotta let me know about the shows... and they better not be on school nights haha.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

dalamar501 wrote:
grungePIG wrote:hey troy, it has been a really long time! i will try to come out to more shows...maybe...haha.

and ya, phil of lit...ridiculous class...riding bikes on this board though, thanks for the invite.

maybe i will just get a band you like just so you will coem out.. talked to the guys in broadway calls about coming back at rainfest.. hmm
nah i moved in august. i'm super close to uvic and shelbourne too, just off blair on magdelin.
i will try to make it to a show sometime, but i am working a lot and have so much schoolwork to do. it's lame but whatever. i'll do my best.

i'd be so down for broadway calls.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

grungePIG wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

nah i moved in august. i'm super close to uvic and shelbourne too, just off blair on magdelin.
i will try to make it to a show sometime, but i am working a lot and have so much schoolwork to do. it's lame but whatever. i'll do my best.

i'd be so down for broadway calls.
Broadway Calls? Really? I'd be so down for that.
<x><
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Hollow wrote:Then you need to convince Meaghan that Oi sucks. Cuz man. Oi sucks.
LIES!
Cherie wrote:i could try if you could convince everybody else that Drake suxxxx.
MORE LIES!
Hollow wrote:I do not understand the love people have for Drake. Shitty, shitty hip hop (YEAH I SAID IT).
We can't all listen to boring backpack hipster raps (SHIT JUST GOT REAL!)
Fish wrote:I'm down for talking about metal records, but you gotta let me know about the shows... and they better not be on school nights haha.
While I can't promise that they wont be on school nights, I can promise that since you're posting here you'll hear about more shows. I can also promise that sneaking out on school nights to go to shows is surprisingly easy and totally worth it, if for no reason other than feeling like a badass.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

Name: Keith
Favourite bands: S.T.R.E.E.T.S., Set Foot, Thin Lizzy
bands of your own: Gutless, Slamwich,
Last edited by keith. on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh
VIHC Poster

Post by Josh »

Name: Josh
Favorite Bands: Go it Alone, Bane, American Nightmare, Trial, Integrity, Indecision, Wu Tang Clan, Heiroglyphics, Living Legends, Atmosphere, Brother Ali
Bands of Your Own: (past): PR23, Tough as Nails, Breaking Point (Current) Promises
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Josh wrote:Name: Josh
Favorite Bands: Go it Alone, Bane, American Nightmare, Trial, Integrity, Indecision, Wu Tang Clan, Heiroglyphics, Living Legends, Atmosphere, Brother Ali
Bands of Your Own: (past): PR23, Tough as Nails, Breaking Point (Current) Promises

Yo Josh, are you gonna go to Brother Ali on the 8th?
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Josh
VIHC Poster

Post by Josh »

Sure am. Are you?
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:
Fish wrote:I'm down for talking about metal records, but you gotta let me know about the shows... and they better not be on school nights haha.
While I can't promise that they wont be on school nights, I can promise that since you're posting here you'll hear about more shows. I can also promise that sneaking out on school nights to go to shows is surprisingly easy and totally worth it, if for no reason other than feeling like a badass.
Sneaking out is damn near impossible in my house, but I bet it could be worth it. The last time I snuck out was for Impaled/Fuck the Facts last year... it was worth it. I will try to make it out to more shows... just gotta remember when they're happening lol.
<x><
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Every time I see Fuck the Facts I get really bummed out because I'll never make music that's anywhere remotly as good as they are.

I think that you and I are going to get along swimmingly.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:Every time I see Fuck the Facts I get really bummed out because I'll never make music that's anywhere remotly as ridebikes as they are.

Oh dear, maybe this is something I should be concerned about, haha.
<x><
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Fish wrote:
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Every time I see Fuck the Facts I get really bummed out because I'll never make music that's anywhere remotly as ridebikes as they are.

Oh dear, maybe this is something I should be concerned about, haha.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Probably, I'm pretty reckless, encourage people to do obviously stupid things, and I've been known to turn formerly straight laced individuals into dopeheads.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Josh wrote:Sure am. Are you?

Hell yes! Already got a ticket. I have an extra ticket, you want it? Either way we should roll up together. Been too long since we hung out.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:Probably, I'm pretty reckless, encourage people to do obviously flykites things, and I've been known to turn formerly straight laced individuals into dopeheads.
Well that sounds like a lot of the people I know, so I think we're in the clear.
<x><
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

that impaled show was gnarly

i think ive seen you around. because there obviously arnt many dames that walk around victoria in IMPALED tshirts
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

keith. wrote:that impaled show was gnarly

i think ive seen you around. because there obviously arnt many dames that walk around victoria in IMPALED tshirts
Yes it was, and you probably have... I can't say I have ever seen another girl with an Impaled shirt.
<x><
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

Name: (Sean) Tambo
Location: The ghetto that is Deep Cove (Just kidding, I live in a mansion, bitchz)
Favourite bands: Blink 182, Necrophagist, Girl Talk, Suicide File, Bane, Gorilla Biscuits, Between the Buried and me
bands of your own: Final Verdict, Mayday Mayday, Promises

I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.