Re: Fights Tonight?

Post by Andrew »

I wish.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

No, I'll be jammin' it at Troyler.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

I've always wondered if I'd like UFC somewhat if it didn't involve beeing stuck with a bunch of loud bros calling eachother "fags" well watching super homoerotic tv.
Victoria Straight Edge
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

I'm gonna download it tonight. anyone wanna watch it tomorrow? feel free to come over
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

I already know how it ends but I hear the GSP fight was alot more entertaining then every other fight hes been in.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

I haven't read any results yet. if there's some snoozers I can always fast forward
Josh
VIHC Poster

Post by Josh »

I downloaded it, watching it later today at some point probably. I'm currently watching the K-1 World GP Finals from Friday...
JRIA
VIHC Poster

Post by JRIA »

every fight was at least good.
worth the watch.
your pal, JR.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:I already know how it ends but I hear the GSP fight was alot more entertaining then every other fight hes been in.
It was a good fight, but imo not close to some of his other fights, like Serra 2, Penn 2, Fitch, Alves...
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Jordan f. wrote:I've always wondered if I'd like UFC somewhat if it didn't involve beeing stuck with a bunch of loud bros calling eachother "fags" well watching super homoerotic tv.
Do you not enjoy watching any other sports either?
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Andrew wrote:
Jordan f. wrote:I've always wondered if I'd like UFC somewhat if it didn't involve beeing stuck with a bunch of loud bros calling eachother "fags" well watching super homoerotic tv.
Or hanging out with Willa?
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

grind/bro wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Or hanging out with Willa?
HA.

HA.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

Andrew wrote:
I am usually good to watch a hockey game. Most sports live. UFC has just never done anything for me.
Victoria Straight Edge
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Jordan f. wrote:
Andrew wrote:
I am usually good to watch a hockey game. Most sports live. UFC has just never done anything for me.
If the sport itself doesn't excite you that's valid (I feel this way about a lot of sports), but don't let the stereotype UFC jughead fans ruin the sport for you. They can be annoying, but I don't think they're much different from fans of football or hockey in many respects.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:
Jordan f. wrote:
Andrew wrote:
If the sport itself doesn't excite you that's valid (I feel this way about a lot of sports), but don't let the stereotype UFC jughead fans ruin the sport for you. They can be annoying, but I don't think they're much different from fans of football or hockey in many respects.

I dunno. Every Cleveland Browns fan I've ever met have been cultured and urbane gentlemen.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

I usually enjoy drunken, loud, offensive sports fans. UFC just seems to bring a whole new breed to the table.

but, enough of me complaining. If your into the sport, enjoy it.
Victoria Straight Edge
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

alright that PPV was solid top to bottom.

i wasnt bored during a single fight.
fucking great.
Josh
VIHC Poster

Post by Josh »

The Thiago Alves fight was great. Other than that, pretty boring imo.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Josh wrote:The Thiago Alves fight was great. Other than that, pretty boring imo.
What about the Thiago fight did you think was great that the other fights lacked?