Someone translate the lyrics please

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Someone translate the lyrics please

Post by grind/bro »

tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Re: Someone translate the lyrics please

Post by Human-Demise »

I dont know, but I can get behind this. pretty unfuckwithable wiggertude
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Human-Demise wrote:I dont know, but I can get behind this. pretty unfuckwithable wiggertude

My original title for the thread was going to be "Alexis will own at least one t-shirt from this band"
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

grind/bro wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:I dont know, but I can get behind this. pretty unfuckwithable wiggertude

My original title for the thread was going to be "Alexis will own at least one t-shirt from this band"
never heard of them till today. but i have a vietnom shirt that counts for something.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

I wish shattered realm/hoods/cold as life(if all members were still alive)/skarhead would all tour the globe stomping out all these "tough guy" bands
Victoria Straight Edge
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Jordan f. wrote:I wish shattered realm/hoods/cold as life(if all members were still alive)/skarhead would all tour the globe stomping out all these "tough guy" bands
arent said bands still pretty much "tough guys" as well. I give this a band a pass as they are spanish probably don't get how ridiculous it all is.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

The bands I've listed will (or would have in their prime) stabbed any of these turds (90% of the bands you like. Sorry dude). There is a big difference between legit hard dudes playing hardcore and shitty people who could never make it in a real gang using hardcore as a place to feel tough because 90% of the scene is skinny/socially awkward dorks (like myself)
Victoria Straight Edge
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Jordan f. wrote:The bands I've listed will (or would have in their prime) stabbed any of these turds (90% of the bands you like. Sorry dude). There is a big difference between legit hard dudes playing hardcore and shitty people who could never make it in a real gang using hardcore as a place to feel tough because 90% of the scene is skinny/socially awkward dorks (like myself)
I mean its all a matter of opinion, but to me the people in gangs / stabbing people being "legit" are the turds. but thats just me. but to be honest i find the legit guys to be funny, and find the posers to be more likeable. Again just my opinion.

I'm not very legit.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

i dont think this is even in english actually
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

keith. wrote:i dont think this is even in english actually
spanish, goober.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:
spanish, goober.
I actually heard a lot of English in there. At one point, one of the dudes was saying "No mercy for my enemies". Also, I'm pretty sure that was a Puerto Rican flag they were hyping, not Spanish.

To touch on the whole "tough guy" thing, in my experience the "legit" dudes that Jordan referenced were far more calm and willing to talk shit out because they knew they were tough and had very little to prove. The kids who were trying to seem tough are the ones who are far more likely to stab someone.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

fake tough guys - backed
dudes who think they're legit because they stab people - backed
socially awkward dudes - backed HARD
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
spanish, goober.
I actually heard a lot of English in there. At one point, one of the dudes was saying "No mercy for my enemies". Also, I'm pretty sure that was a Puerto Rican flag they were hyping, not Spanish.

To touch on the whole "tough guy" thing, in my experience the "legit" dudes that Jordan referenced were far more calm and willing to talk shit out because they knew they were tough and had very little to prove. The kids who were trying to seem tough are the ones who are far more likely to stab someone.
I'm not legit at identifying south american regions either.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

alright Alexis, now that I have a keyboard, sleep, and jamming Hoods. lets do this!

1) I do not really support the actions of "tough guys". In other words, doing a bunch of coke and stabbing someone isn't my idea of living the life. But if I am going to listen to music that's talking about stuff like that, I want to the people singing it to be real. It's like if I made a rap album all about being from the hood and shooting people, it's just plain fucking stupid and fake.

2)As Willa kind of touched on. For the most part, the really hard dudes know that they are and everyone else does to. They don't need to prove it by beating on someone 1/3 their size over absolutely nothing. These wanna-be-thugs hardcore kids look for any excuse to "make a name for themselves". In other words, they start pointless fights trying to mimic these other guys and ruing shows. It's easy to not notice since i'm guessing you've only really been to hardcore shows in victoria and vancouver correct? But those fake-thug dickheads ruing a lot of great scenes trying to get "cred". Ask Willa about the Pheonix scene. Then compare that to what someone like Joe Hardcore has done for the philly scene. Their is a huge difference because one is a bunch of losers using the hardcore scene as a place to flex their muscles (since you know, in the real world they would get shot in a second) and the other is someone who actually loves hardcore and the scene but just happends to be terrifying at the same time.

3)Sketchy dudes like Mike Hood are the reason white power skins don't come start shit at shows very often. They used to A LOT in the 90s. Everytime, people (such as people in the bands I've listed) beat them up, stabbed them, kicked their heads in and made it clear they weren't welcome. Crews did serve a purpose at one time. Now, it's a bunch of shitty kids wishing they could be gang memebers.

4)the riffs on Born To Land Hard are 10000x better then any breakdown those fake tough guy bands could come up with

In other words, without people such as Mike Hood their would be a lot of white power skins beating people up at every show. Without people like the stupid fake-tough-guy shit, their would be less "10 dudes jumping 1 dude over 'pit-beef' or for 'talking shit'."

I rest my case ;)

p.s don't take this to serious. You can jam what you want, I am just having some fun. Also, these are pretty big generalizations, some "legit" dudes have done some horrible things and some "fake" dudes are actually terrifying...I've never actually met them in person hahaha
Victoria Straight Edge
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

I went to Puerto Rico once in my travels and theres about a square mile of beautiful touristy and the rest is a little bit scary. So maybe they are for real. There are also a lot of unchained pit bulls and the police never turn their top lights off.
I prefer my tough guy bands legit hard, but I have settled for less in times of limited mosh.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

hahahah to be fair... I never watched the video. But judging by the picture I can see in this thread. I won't like it hahaha.
Victoria Straight Edge
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

I would attend their shows because watching mosh wiggers kill each other is tight as fuck. I wish they listened to more madball which should be mandate for all central and south americans if not for everyone.
xJohnnyx
VIHC Poster

Post by xJohnnyx »

This pretty much everything that is wrong with hardcore imo.....
Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
spanish, goober.
Puerto Ricians spanish.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to like, It takes strength to be gentle and kind .
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

xJohnnyx wrote:This pretty much everything that is wrong with hardcore imo.....
Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
spanish, goober.
Puerto Ricians spanish.
Yeah, I was more referring to the fact that Alexis described them [img]as[/img] Spanish. Unless I completely misread that.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

I would like to repeat.
Human-Demise wrote:I'm not legit at identifying south american regions..
also I don't think I referred to them as spanish, but speaking spanish.
Human-Demise wrote:
spanish, goober.
yeah I think thats what I was doing.