Someone translate the lyrics please

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Re: Someone translate the lyrics please

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:I would like to repeat.
Human-Demise wrote:I'm not legit at identifying south american regions..
also I don't think I referred to them as spanish, but speaking spanish.
Human-Demise wrote:
keith. wrote:i dont think this is even in english actually
spanish, goober.
yeah I think thats what I was doing.
Well shit, I'm sorry dude. Got my PC panties in a bunch over nothin'.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

Hollow wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:I would like to repeat.
Human-Demise wrote:I'm not legit at identifying south american regions..
also I don't think I referred to them as spanish, but speaking spanish.
Human-Demise wrote:
keith. wrote:i dont think this is even in english actually
spanish, goober.
yeah I think thats what I was doing.
Well shit, I'm sorry dude. Got my PC panties in a bunch over nothin'.
eh thats ok, I still wouldn't be able to tell you what flag it was so you do have a point.

any ways now we all know now.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Ima just leave that there
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

WIGGARIO
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

some more winners.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Okay, Alexis, honest question: what do you see in this music? I'm really curious, because I couldn't get through thirty seconds of either of those songs. Is it irony? The breakdowns? Personally, I'm assuming that it has something to do with your age. This is the kind of uncomplicated music that would appeal to people sixteen-twenty. I know you like really good bands, too, so your obsession with this stuff has always interested me. I'm thinking of writing something about it, to be honest.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Hollow wrote:Okay, Alexis, honest question: what do you see in this music? I'm really curious, because I couldn't get through thirty seconds of either of those songs. Is it irony? The breakdowns? Personally, I'm assuming that it has something to do with your age. This is the kind of uncomplicated music that would appeal to people sixteen-twenty. I know you like really good bands, too, so your obsession with this stuff has always interested me. I'm thinking of writing something about it, to be honest.
wooooh wooh slow down. just to clarify I enjoy emmure because I think they're bad, that video was one of the funniest things ever, and i posted them as they are both very poser wigger tastic.

the defiler is absolutely terrible, I posted it because again it's so bad its funny.

If I had to guess why I seek this stuff out it would be either, for a good hearty laugh, Or sometimes I don't feel like listening to something sophisticated like morbid angel or bolt thrower and the such and need something dumb and simple.

any ways theres band that I like because they are bad, and I know they're bad. and then theres bands in the same calibre as bolt thrower that enjoy because they're fucking great. although if you need more in depth-ness on why I like other specific bands, I can elaborate as i have a feeling your lumping in:
Bands that I find funny v.s.bands I legitimately feel are given a bad reputation.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:
Hollow wrote:Okay, Alexis, honest question: what do you see in this music? I'm really curious, because I couldn't get through thirty seconds of either of those songs. Is it irony? The breakdowns? Personally, I'm assuming that it has something to do with your age. This is the kind of uncomplicated music that would appeal to people sixteen-twenty. I know you like really good bands, too, so your obsession with this stuff has always interested me. I'm thinking of writing something about it, to be honest.
wooooh wooh slow down. just to clarify I enjoy emmure because I think they're bad, that video was one of the funniest things ever, and i posted them as they are both very poser wigger tastic.

the defiler is absolutely terrible, I posted it because again it's so bad its funny.

If I had to guess why I seek this stuff out it would be either, for a good hearty laugh, Or sometimes I don't feel like listening to something sophisticated like morbid angel or bolt thrower and the such and need something dumb and simple.

any ways theres band that I like because they are bad, and I know they're bad. and then theres bands in the same calibre as bolt thrower that enjoy because they're fucking great. although if you need more in depth-ness on why I like other specific bands, I can elaborate as i have a feeling your lumping in:
Bands that I find funny v.s.bands I legitimately feel are given a bad reputation.
No, no I'm not lumping in anything. Also not judging in the slightest. I've just seen you sport Emmure shirts, you generally post in these threads with something complimentary to say about the bands, and I've had conversations with you where you say how much you love wigger slam death metal. Seemed like it was your music of choice, and I was genuinely wondering why.

However, I'd say you answered a lot of my questions. I have a deep, abiding love for truly terrible B-grade horror films. Like, holy-shit-that-was-filmed-on-a-Super-8 bad. I'm guessing it's sort of the same thing for you, but musically?

Also, which bands would you consider funny and which bands do you consider to have unfairly received a bad rep?
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Hollow wrote:No, no I'm not lumping in anything. Also not judging in the slightest. I've just seen you sport Emmure shirts, you generally post in these threads with something complimentary to say about the bands, and I've had conversations with you where you say how much you love wigger slam death metal. Seemed like it was your music of choice, and I was genuinely wondering why.
shirt (singular),how many threads like this have there been? otherwise fair enough, except..
Hollow wrote: I've had conversations with you where you say how much you love wigger slam death metal.
see that, wigger slam is very different in my mind than these kids playing drop b breakdowns. actual skill goes into the playing and structuring of the songs. bands iI think get a bad rep. wigger slam.
Hollow wrote:However, I'd say you answered a lot of my questions. I have a deep, abiding love for truly terrible B-grade horror films. Like, holy-shit-that-was-filmed-on-a-Super-8 bad. I'm guessing it's sort of the same thing for you, but musically?
sorta maybe more like a bad action movie than a horror.
Hollow wrote:Also, which bands would you consider funny and which bands do you consider to have unfairly received a bad rep?
wigger'esque bros like emmure and their moshbro ilk = funny,

wigger slam death metal, and the more talented of the deathcore crowd I feel get a bad rep. (some off them are still funny)
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

"talented deathcore" now there is an oxymoron.
Rude Boy Puff

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

I mean this sucks, but isnt terrible.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

grind/bro wrote:"talented deathcore" now there is an oxymoron.
you love the red chord. and darkest hour. you're the oxymoron now.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:

I'd actually argue they aren't even deathcore, its more like death-ish-nu-metal.
Rude Boy Puff

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Human-Demise wrote:
Rude Boy Puff wrote:

I'd actually argue they aren't even deathcore, its more like death-ish-nu-metal.
This is the very definition of death core
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Human-Demise wrote:
I like the first Red Chord album, which is metalcore, it's not deathcore.
Darkest Hour is a metalcore band.
These are facts.
Last edited by grind/bro on Tue May 24, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:
Fused Together in Revolving Doors ruled.

Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:

This is redneck metal. Notice the motocross? The fitted Fox hat/goatee combo's? The inexplicably hot trailer trash and their eye gougingly ugly friends?

Redneck metal.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Puff is right that band is like the deathcore Eagles.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Hollow wrote:
Rude Boy Puff wrote:

This is redneck metal. Notice the motocross? The fitted Fox hat/goatee combo's? The inexplicably hot trailer trash and their eye gougingly ugly friends?

Redneck metal.
theyre from riverside. which is funny enough.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Human-Demise wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Rude Boy Puff wrote:

Redneck metal.
theyre from riverside. which is funny enough.

Now you're just proving my point for me.