NIGHT OF THE LIVING KC. Halloween Fund-hellraiser

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

streetjustice337
Probably not a spambot

NIGHT OF THE LIVING KC. Halloween Fund-hellraiser

Post by streetjustice337 »

Some of you may be aware that a dear friend Kc Lange was in a motorcycle accident a few days ago in phoenix , and will have some heavy hospital bills , so in the spirit of Halloween and doing something good for a solid dude there will be a benifit show held in his honor .

with bands:

Setfoot
Spirals
Witchdoctor
Xenocide
Reign check

We are asking for a 5 or 10 dollar donation
There will beer for sale but I recommend bringing something along also.

Surpass the limit of our daily personal differences we all share a deeper limitless connection; we all need love
Join us on Saturday the 29th of October in a celebration of life but more importantly each other...
Come watch the show then party the night away in our apartment building.
There will be 3 apartments open all playing different jams. Please invite who you like but please inform them that this is a family event.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?e ... 2927234319

All proceeds go to helping our beloved KC get back on his feet

Tha OSH pitt
1894 Kingsway
Vancouver, BC
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Re: NIGHT OF THE LIVING KC. Halloween Fund-hellraiser

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Dig deep.
Post pay pal.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:Dig deep.
Post pay pal.
not sure if i will be able to make it over but will paypal.

Positive thoughts going out to KC

Great Dude Backed Hard.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
streetjustice337
Probably not a spambot

Post by streetjustice337 »

not sure about all the pay pal info yet , when i get more word on it i will post . until then spread the word about this show ! . thanks - tyler james
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Alright, crawling out of my cave for a bit.

People ask for money a lot of the time for vague reasons that never seem to get resolved. This is not one of them.

KC is an excellent dude, but beyond that he's an American. Which means that he probably doesn't have health care. Maybe I'm wrong. But I doubt it. His family is going through a lot of stress right now, and I personally wouldn't want them to have to deal with the added emotional trauma of, say, losing a house.

One of the things that has kept me going in punk rock in spite of all the ridiculous bullshit that I've seen/dealt with is the fact that we're a community. We are all really good at coming together when shit matters. And this matters.

If you can spare a dollar, fucking give it. If you can make it out to the show in Vancouver and drop ten, even better. We can see direct, positive change come from donating money. It helps that the person(s) receiving it legitimately deserve it.

I am not super tight with KC, but I can say that every time I've been able to hang out with him has been fantastic. He's a genuine, sweet dude and deserves all the support he can get in times like this. Beyond that, he's one of us. And if we can't help out someone in our community at a time like this, we are well and truly fucked.

I've pretty much given up on humanity. Prove me wrong.

Right, going back to Community and ignoring vast swaths of the internet.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

Ghost of Willa is posting on Willa's account!

Would like to go over for this, but probably won't be able to. Damn.
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

Karla and I will be over in Vancouver on the 29th but I think we are catching a late ferry. Post a paypal when it's worked out and I'll send a couple bucks. KC has never been anything but friendly to me. Great dude
Victoria Straight Edge
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

I'm going to try my best to make this, seeing as I actually will be in Vancouver this night.
<x><
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

Kc is an amazing guy, I can't make it to this event but I'll be giving my donation for sure! And I've sent him a care package!
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.