Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Re: Pet peeve

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

Token wrote:Family on facebook

my stepmom

and my mom
This. My folks aren't particularly active on Facebook, but I have one of my cousins added and every status makes me cringe.
THREAD-KILLER
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

that looks more funny than anything.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Oh when people use the phrase "get shitty" in reference to getting drunk. Like gahhhhhh
FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

grind/bro wrote:Oh when people use the phrase "get shitty" in reference to getting drunk. Like gahhhhhh
What about "get shittERED"?
THREAD-KILLER
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

fuck that, "get shitty" is a great expression.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Sparkling water.
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

tailbone injuries
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
CodyCreepcore
VIHC Poster

Post by CodyCreepcore »

becoming ill just before/for a time that you need not be ill. aka havent played a show in like 7 months and i get sick like 5 days before the show.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

I saw some beautiful sparkling ocean water in the sun on the weekend and I now wonder how Andrew could like it
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

tylerp wrote:the noise iphones make while vibrating and the fact that either nobody seems to know how to disable vibrate or apple was too stupid to make it a one-touch-from-the-homescreen thing as you can do on android phones.

I hear this noise so many times in a day. every fucking text. in movie theatres, in restaurants, basically everywhere. and the iphone vibrate noise is especially loud compared to other phones. and especially loud when people put it on a table or something. how is this not seen as totally inappropriate? why do you need your phone to vibrate ten times a minute because your friend is sending you texts like "lol" "I just got here" "what are you doing" "cool"?

Why don't people turn it off I dont understand. Pretty sure that was the first thing I did when I got my phone. I only recently turned it on when it isn't on silent as I needed the extra noise for alarm in morning.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Token
VIHC Poster

Post by Token »

dalamar501 wrote:
tylerp wrote:the noise iphones make while vibrating and the fact that either nobody seems to know how to disable vibrate or apple was too stupid to make it a one-touch-from-the-homescreen thing as you can do on android phones.

I hear this noise so many times in a day. every fucking text. in movie theatres, in restaurants, basically everywhere. and the iphone vibrate noise is especially loud compared to other phones. and especially loud when people put it on a table or something. how is this not seen as totally inappropriate? why do you need your phone to vibrate ten times a minute because your friend is sending you texts like "lol" "I just got here" "what are you doing" "cool"?

Why don't people turn it off I dont understand. Pretty sure that was the first thing I did when I got my phone. I only recently turned it on when it isn't on silent as I needed the extra noise for alarm in morning.
You don't need extra noise, Troy. What you need is an alarm monkey that gets obnoxiously loud and hits you to wake up.

EDIT: Ohmyfuckinggod at that censor..
dougmacminn
VIHC Poster

Post by dougmacminn »

those crazy inbred douchetards wailin on those cut-out guitars on hillside, advertising for Little Ceasar's.
Andrew wrote:Sparkling water.
hence the ditty I penned for Repulverizer: "Blair Goatsblood and That San Pellegrino Shit He Drinks"
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

dougmacminn wrote:
Andrew wrote:Sparkling water.
hence the ditty I penned for Repulverizer: "Blair Goatsblood and That San Pellegrino Shit He Drinks"
jhahaha