Angry Snowmans/Hurtin' Crew/Open Relationship at Logans

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Angry Snowmans/Hurtin' Crew/Open Relationship at Logans

Post by Hollow »

Tonight. Anyone else going?
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Re: Angry Snowmans/Hurtin' Crew/Open Relationship at Logans

Post by keith. »

i think Hurtin Crew is doing an all Descendants cover set

i wanted to go to this but im going to nanaimo in like half an hour. wish i could see that Descendants set
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Yes, cuz Nanaimo is much more awesome than Descendents covers. Sucker.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

Thinking about it. if I do, see you there?
<x><
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Yes you will!
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

FUCK forgot about this... to lazy to go out now.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

i was busy watching the newest Terminator movie. IT WAS ALRIGHT!!!
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Yeah, I don't think I should drink wine anymore. Ended up passing out into a bike rack last night. What the fuck?
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:Yeah, I don't think I should drink wine anymore. Ended up passing out into a bike rack last night. What the fuck?
Wine is the most civilized thing in the world. To pass out on a bike rack from.
- Ernest Hemingway-ish
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

I wish I could've gone instead of being gross and super sick.
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

Got distracted and didn't end up going. How was it?
<x><
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:
Hollow wrote:Yeah, I don't think I should drink wine anymore. Ended up passing out into a bike rack last night. What the fuck?
Wine is the most civilized thing in the world. To pass out on a bike rack from.
- Ernest Hemingway-ish

Hahaha please, Hemingway would have been so disappointed. It was a weird/scary moment, though. I honestly hadn't had that much to drink, and I don't pass out like that. Pretty much ever. I went straight home as soon as I felt comfortable walking. Gonna take it easy for a bit, too.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Tambro wrote:I wish I could've gone instead of being gross and super sick.
I could hear you when I went to pick up Jodi. You sounded awful, I hope you're feeling better.
Fish wrote:Got distracted and didn't end up going. How was it?
Open Relationship played the best set they've ever done. Hurtin' Crew played Descendants covers, therefore I was happy. My little adventure with the bike rack happened right before the Angry Snowmans, so I missed them (apparently Jeff covered "Seein' Red" with them, but since it was the Angry Snowmans it was "Green and Red". So bummed I missed that.)
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote: It was a weird/scary moment, though. I honestly hadn't had that much to drink, and I don't pass out like that. Pretty much ever. I went straight home as soon as I felt comfortable walking. Gonna take it easy for a bit, too.
When I drank I would scare my friends with my tolerance to alcohol. I could chug-a-lug quarts of straight hard liquor. But one night I got completely smashed and passed out within a half hour. From a 2 litre bottle of wine cooler. I can't explain it, but you aren't alone in the having too little affect you too much.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:
Hollow wrote: It was a weird/scary moment, though. I honestly hadn't had that much to drink, and I don't pass out like that. Pretty much ever. I went straight home as soon as I felt comfortable walking. Gonna take it easy for a bit, too.
When I drank I would scare my friends with my tolerance to alcohol. I could chug-a-lug quarts of straight hard liquor. But one night I got completely smashed and passed out within a half hour. From a 2 litre bottle of wine cooler. I can't explain it, but you aren't alone in the having too little affect you too much.

That was exactly what it felt like. Good to know this isn't just me.