Yo Victoria writers...

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Yo Victoria writers...

Post by Hollow »

So I'm gonna be running a workshop out of the Camas Freeskool starting Thursday, February 23rd. It will run from 4-6 on alternating Thursdays. Anyone who is interested in writing, and improving their writing in a group dynamic should get a hold of me. We'll be editing each other's pieces, working on general writing, and supporting each other through constructive criticism. Any kind of writing is welcome, from non-fiction to poetry, fiction or drama. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Re: Yo Victoria writers...

Post by Fish »

I'm interested.
If only I knew how to create time.
<x><
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Well, it's gonna be during the day and every other Thursday, so it might be easier for you to create time. Send me your email and I'll send you all the relevant deets.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

I'm pretty much guaranteed to work during the days on Thursdays.
insomniacjams@gmail.com but I doubt I'll be able to make it. :\
<x><
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Hey, it can't hurt to have the info!
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

this is a really cool idea! but i work thursdays.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Booo! Well, if for any reason you decide not to work, feel free to drop in.