HAHAHAHAHAHAWHYTHEFUCKDOIHAVETHISPICTURE

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

HAHAHAHAHAHAWHYTHEFUCKDOIHAVETHISPICTURE

Post by Hollow »

What the actual fuck.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
ghostthroats
VIHC Poster

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAWHYTHEFUCKDOIHAVETHISPICTURE

Post by ghostthroats »

haahahahahahahaha what.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Stoned, going through my photobucket. Finding gold.

ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

I was sixteen or seventeen I think.

ghostthroats
VIHC Poster

Post by ghostthroats »

i wish i could find the pictures of my ex wearing dresses.
he was high on mdma and raided my closet then took a bunch of webcam photos posing like a woman.

i should have known something was up.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

ghostthroats wrote:i wish i could find the pictures of my ex wearing dresses.
he was high on mdma and raided my closet then took a bunch of webcam photos posing like a woman.

i should have known something was up.

That's fucking magnificent.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Also, Arizona days. I think I was 22.

ghostthroats
VIHC Poster

Post by ghostthroats »

this is not one of them, but gives you a little taste
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Winner.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Took this picture of the breakwater ages ago.

ghostthroats
VIHC Poster

Post by ghostthroats »

aweh

Hollow

Post by Hollow »

HAHAHAHAHA now this is gonna get moved.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

and if that's the case

keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

what the fuck Willa
ghostthroats
VIHC Poster

Post by ghostthroats »

hahahahahah some dumb chick posted those on tumblr with a long spiel about feminism.
needles to say i unfollowed her
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

ghostthroats wrote:hahahahahah some dumb chick posted those on tumblr with a long spiel about feminism.

Was this a long uninformed spiel? Cuz I'm gonna be honest, I like me some feminism.
ghostthroats
VIHC Poster

Post by ghostthroats »

Hollow wrote:
ghostthroats wrote:hahahahahah some dumb chick posted those on tumblr with a long spiel about feminism.

Was this a long uninformed spiel? Cuz I'm gonna be honest, I like me some feminism.
it was as though she were a second wave feminist.
i am all for equality, but shit. she was laying down the misandry hard and i have to say i am an advocate of men before i am an advocate of women.
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Hollow

Post by Hollow »

ghostthroats wrote:
Hollow wrote:

it was as though she were a second wave feminist.
i am all for equality, but shit. she was laying down the misandry hard and i have to say i am an advocate of men before i am an advocate of women.

Alright, well I would disagree with you, but whatever. Not the point of this thread.

This is:

Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Vancouver landmark RIP