Post as yourself in high school

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post as yourself in high school

Post by grind/bro »

"I can't fucking believe people fucking listen to shit that is on mainstream radio. Why are so many people bummed on questioning themselves and the fucking world. No one wants to think different, they just want what's spoonfed to them by the world around them! Such pandering to christian ideals! I like that institution that bastardizes the planet and our lives. Oh fuck wait here comes Sheila/LeAnn/*insert high school girls name here* better look really tough so she'll think I'm smart. Fucking christians...
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Re: Post as yourself in high school

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

This side is pennywise, but if you flip the tape in the walkmen you get nofx. Wanna go skate I stole some weed from my brother?
Last edited by Rude Boy Puff on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Dungeons and Dragons, Metallica, and anarchy.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

"I like my dyed black hair and girl jeans and Xs on my hands because I think I am really cool and different. I'm in a ska band and play the saxophone. I think I'm a little confused about my own identity. I think I am smart and care about my grades. I have an amazingly simplistic point of view which is well demonstrated in my livejournal entries about worrying when a girlfriend is sad."
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

i like to dress like a boy and i look like shit. i have short hair and i wear too much black make up. for some reason, i want to be a hairdresser and a wedding planner one day but i have no style so i am not sure how i will pull it off. i wish john wasent gay, i want to marry him. :)
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

I mostly sit around by myself in my basement, think Maudlin of the Well is the best band of all time, feel that people who drink alcohol are fucking stupid and maintain a livejournal in which I constantly lament over how girls won't talk to or look at me. I wish pretty much everyone at my highschool would go fucking die.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

You guys need to listen to Lamb Of God. New American Gospel is the best/heaviest record of 2000, will totally channel your rage!
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

"Wanna go try to sneak into the mushroomhead show to see them but then get denied at the door?"
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

Wanna go throw shit at other shit?
Victoria Straight Edge
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Dayglo Abortions is the best band ever. Hardcore is for assholes and jocks. Anarchy. Crass is the best band ever. My mohawk makes me a nonconformist. I can still be a feminist and and nail and bail on every girl to give me the time of day. Everybody except for me is brainwashed. PCP is one hell of a drug.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
xJohnnyx
VIHC Poster

Post by xJohnnyx »

" Fuck I like all these stupid fucking homies calling a fag all time. Rap music is so stupid only an idiot would like that shit. Fuck, I don't wanna goto gym class, what a stupid waste of time, I rather be at home sleeping or putting more studs on my clothes. Why are all the other gay people I know so fucking stupid, I like the gay stereotype. Why do they make such a big deal about being gay, why does that have to be their entire identy? I am never gonna be such a stereotype. And fuck and drinking and going to Mile O parties. Drugs are stupid too. Fuck, I just like everything..."
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to like, It takes strength to be gentle and kind .
xJohnnyx
VIHC Poster

Post by xJohnnyx »

** to those of you who are unaware of the word filters, I never touched weiners with my cousin in high school....
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to like, It takes strength to be gentle and kind .
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Did I mention that Oi Polloi is the best band ever?
xJohnnyx
VIHC Poster

Post by xJohnnyx »

oh man I was soo into Oi Polloi when I was in high school. I haven't listened to the in so long.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

dear livejournal, hxcmp3.com is down again ugh can my life get any worse? i hope i move away from this town one day </3
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

keith. wrote:dear livejournal, hxcmp3.com is down again ugh can my life get any worse? i hope i move away from this town one day </3
fuck dude add me on lj! username- n_gink!
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

fuuuck
we could have all been el jay pals and commented on each other's posted lyrics and pictures :(

brb gotta log into myspace to add 4000 more people that ill never talk to
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

"add me too, user picklehammer. wow, livejournal is really catching some steam. this thing is really going to last. speaking of things that will last, you guys should check out this band called comeback kid, jodi sent me some mp3s over msn after school and they're really good. who's excited for brian's next show at the james bay community center or garry oak room?"
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Live Journal is for emos to whine about being afraid of girls or someshit. Buncha fuckin posers. Unixpunx is way better. I uploaded a picture of me in a my new bullet belt and everybody comented on how punk as fuck I am. The Exploited are the best band ever.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

dude fuck whatever your "punk" culture hasn't produced anything new or innovative since the sex pistols and dead kennedys. go put elmers glue in your hawk.