I hope SBB are okay...

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

tylerp
Site Admin

I hope SBB are okay...

Post by tylerp »

Code Tron
‎"2 members of six brew bantha went to the hospital and 1 is staying over night to get surgery tomorrow morning. All of their equipment is fine but their van is totaled.

please be ok.
from Facebook.

dudes rule. be okay! please.

(kind of board news, mainly posting to share concern)
apparently they blew a tire going 80 down the highway and the van flipped 3 times. brians got a sprained ankle, and marks getting surgery on his leg tonight, everyone else seems to be un-hurt. they arent making any decisions tonight as to whats next
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
shakehurst
VIHC Poster

Re: I hope SBB are okay...

Post by shakehurst »

totally sucks
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

shitty news, hope this won't stop the rest of the tour.
but fuck, getting surgery in the states? that'll probably cost a limb or two.
<x><
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Someone want to post a paypal where we can send donations?
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

bryan posted online a more in depth update. looks like theyre ok. but the vans totalled. maybe we should raise some funds for them.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

Thanks for the concern guys. We're fine, I have a sprained ankle, Tyler as well as our friends Lindsay and Julian who've been travelling with us are battered but not seriously hurt, mark got the worst of it and is in hospital till at least tomorrow for a pretty bad gash on his leg but is not in any mortal danger. We all have travel insurance so the healthcare costs shouldn't be a big deal, much love to everyone who has offered donations but we're waiting to further assess our situation before deciding whether to accept them and what our next move will be. Will keep everyone posted.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

holy fuck dude i am sending positive vibes out your way!!!!
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

trappedinside wrote:Thanks for the concern guys. We're fine, I have a sprained ankle, Tyler as well as our friends Lindsay and Julian who've been travelling with us are battered but not seriously hurt, mark got the worst of it and is in hospital till at least tomorrow for a pretty bad gash on his leg but is not in any mortal danger. We all have travel insurance so the healthcare costs shouldn't be a big deal, much love to everyone who has offered donations but we're waiting to further assess our situation before deciding whether to accept them and what our next move will be. Will keep everyone posted.

Fuck I'm glad to hear you all had insurance. Call me if you need anything.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

Hollow wrote: Fuck I'm glad to hear you all had insurance.
So happy you guys are okay, seriously.
<x><
Corrence
VIHC Poster

Post by Corrence »

Thank fuck you guys are okay. I was mad worried when I heard the news. If you guys need funds for a new van, I'll play a fundraiser gladly.

DUDEBRO GET WELL.
Former brute; present beast
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

its chilling to hear news like this from so far away that your buddies are hurt.
i dont think you should hesitate to take donations with a totalled van
evan
VIHC Poster

Post by evan »

Fish wrote:shitty news, hope this won't stop the rest of the tour.
but fuck, getting surgery in the states? that'll probably cost a limb or two.
One thing you should never do is give a fake name and social insurance number get what you need done, then leave the country.
I'm moving to Vic in September. PM me if you're looking for a room mate.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

So I talked to Bryan today, some things he wanted ya'll to know:

First, everyone is seriously okay. Bryan isn't limping anymore. Julian, Lindsay and Tyler are battered but otherwise okay. Mark tore a ligament, but should be back to full strength within a couple of weeks.

Second, they had insurance so the medical bills are taken care of.

Third, they haven't decided what to do yet as far as tour/new van goes. They're taking some time off and considering their options. Bryan says not to worry about sending money, to just hold tight for now and they'll let ya'll know what's up.

That's it.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Noelle CDP
VIHC Poster

Post by Noelle CDP »

I'm glad to hear everyone is ok. Sucks that Mark had to get surgery.

Let us know if you guys need anything.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

it is SO good that you guys had insurance! that turns a nightmare of a situation into something manageable. related story: once I was on some family vacation thing in oregon and we went on dune buggies and it was awesome but mine had totally worn out or otherwise non-operational breaks and we had to drive steep downhill to return them and mine rolled out of control and flipped. I hurt my hand and arm, the bill was astronomical and several thousand dollars (and included charges like a couple hundred for vacuuming sand off my clothes?) but insurance covered it all. that place's list of the month's injuries on a sign-in sheet were all dune buggie related. sorry to hear about the injuries but it's good that everyone will be okay.

I'm sure whatever choice you make regarding touring and transportation will be a good one. good luck with stuff!
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
trappedinside

Post by trappedinside »

if you were one of the people asking about donating money to us... we've found our perfect van but it's out of our price range so if you still feel like giving us money to get back on the road paypal that shit to tytyakis@hotmail.com
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

trappedinside wrote:if you were one of the people asking about donating money to us... we've found our perfect van but it's out of our price range so if you still feel like giving us money to get back on the road paypal that shit to tytyakis@hotmail.com
How much do you need?
trappedinside

Post by trappedinside »

van we're looking at costs $2700 but has low mileage, new tires and is big enough for gear and for mark to have his own bench seat as he's not allowed to bend his leg for at least another week or so, we have roughly $800 in our band fund and are able to each pitch a couple hundred or so out of pocket, the rest is basically going on credit cards... we're gonna try to talk down the price a bit but whatever people can spare helps hugely, we're already at over $200 in donations which is absolutely amazing
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

so, anybody thinking of doing a fundraiser show?
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

at the reece-dell? the ma-rkeece-delleanne? you know... that place?
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂