Moving Back to Canada

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

McNick

Moving Back to Canada

Post by McNick »

Hey guys and gals,
I was kicking it with some of you fellas March this year when I was over from Australia - thanks for showing me a good time!

I didn't manage to see as many shows as I liked, but my highlights were probably Setfoot, Kunta Haji + others (too long ago to remember) on March 2nd, followed that night with all the boys and girls at Alf House...which I thought was just a made up story to lure me to a dark section of the city a rob me, then seeing the Evaporators at Neptoon Records the next morning - don't know how many of you actually went to that, but it was pretty fucking fun.

I'm heading back on November 1st, wouldn't mind chilling with some of you even though I'll be mainly living out of Kelowna since a friend's got a house at Big White for the season. When coming back down towards the Vic/Van area, wouldn't mind starting up a band to showcase the Aussie sound! The Adelaide bands have started to get pretty crap since our good bands have started to break up or exchange members, but the people are much less aggressive now compared to this time last year. Here's a clip if you guys want to see what some of our shows are like.

I love you all (probably).
Fish
VIHC Poster

Re: Moving Back to Canada

Post by Fish »

I'm sure you got this from Facebook but I'm stoked your coming back.
<x><