The Renaissance

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

canon.docre
Grey Metal

The Renaissance

Post by canon.docre »

Hey everyone,

I feel like its my duty to try and revive interest in this board. I present to you:

A Open Letter to Willa

Dear A-Bomb,

In the grand tradition of internet fingerpointing in the punk community, I'd like to call into question your dedication to the scene, 'core in general, and your overall social consciousness. A few things I've noticed lately:

-You went to Distort Fest but skipped Wolf Brigade to make out with the guy who broke that BMW window and got the show shut down.
-You've been attending school but haven't brought home a single beat poet to drop acid with.
-Scrawling 'not true' on the cover of all of Alana's records that don't feature lyrics about "letting the roundups begin"
-Angrily riffling through house garbage complaining that you can't dumpster food from our livingroom because of 'non-vegan waste contamination'
-Overall good demeanor and respectful rhetoric providing a figuratively glaring example of well-adjustedness

Since we've known each other long enough to lay it on the line, I feel like I am entitled to address these problems through public discourse, because AND despite the fact it's the most harmful and shaming manner in which to resolve our differences.

Love,
Scott
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Re: The Renaissance

Post by Crucified »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
KRS-ONE

Post by KRS-ONE »

canon.docre wrote:Hey everyone,

I feel like its my duty to try and revive interest in this board. I present to you:

A Open Letter to Willa

Dear A-Bomb,

In the grand tradition of internet fingerpointing in the punk community, I'd like to call into question your dedication to the scene, 'core in general, and your overall social consciousness. A few things I've noticed lately:

-You went to Distort Fest but skipped Wolf Brigade to make out with the guy who broke that BMW window and got the show shut down.
-You've been attending school but haven't brought home a single beat poet to drop acid with.
-Scrawling 'not true' on the cover of all of Alana's records that don't feature lyrics about "letting the roundups begin"
-Angrily riffling through house garbage complaining that you can't dumpster food from our livingroom because of 'non-vegan waste contamination'
-Overall good demeanor and respectful rhetoric providing a figuratively glaring example of well-adjustedness

Since we've known each other long enough to lay it on the line, I feel like I am entitled to address these problems through public discourse, because AND despite the fact it's the most harmful and shaming manner in which to resolve our differences.

Love,
Scott
FREE MUMIA ABU JAMAL
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

Willa is back from Distort, I'm sitting across from him right now silently fuming and glaring at him while he plays on his smartphone.

More like dumbphone, amirite?
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

VIHC board press conference
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

internet shenanigans.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Who is this Willa? Does this guy ever voice his opinion?
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

dalamar501 wrote:Who is this Willa? Does this guy ever voice his opinion?
and we have a winner
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Goddammit. I started reading this in class and laughing out loud. Fuck you Scott. Fuck you hard.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

hey guiz whats happening in this thread?????????/
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

No one invited you.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

big t bone being harsh for once ENDTYMEZ 2012
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

End of Days is when Willa becomes a scientologist Olympic curler. He owns a property, wears only sweaters yet only drinks dos Equis beer. There are more signs. Many involving Willa.
Victoria Straight Edge
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

reverse edgebreak