Kelowna HC?

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

McNick

Kelowna HC?

Post by McNick »

Bit of a long-shot, but I've moved to Kelowna recently. Anyone else know of any events or forum that covers this area?
tylerp
Site Admin

Re: Kelowna HC?

Post by tylerp »

I'm interested in this as well. my future may lead me to the okonogan (how the hell do you spell that?? I guess I should learn sometime) in the coming years if becky's work with the ministry of child and family development turns into anything more.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

Kamloops (next town over) has an awesome scene with shows happening regularly at a place called the Little Big House... look up a kid named Harrison Dempsey on facebook (or if you're not on there and are interested let me know and I'll try to provide some contact info) and he should be able to fill you in/send you invites to shows, feel free to tell him Bryan from SBB sent you. Can't say I know of anything cool happening in Kelowna itself, we've always tried for shows there on tour and never had any luck.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Lindsay used to post on here from Kelowna. It does have a hardcore scene. Not sure if they have their own forum however. I follow some of them on tumblr or at least some people from kelowna that are into "screamo" hardcore and then the other hardcore dudes too. Unless their tumblrs don't exist anymore.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
xhannebauerx

Post by xhannebauerx »

Bit of a late reply but I came across this thread. I live in Kelowna and book shows when I have the opportunity too.
I play in a band called Cold Sleep so if anyone ever needs a show in Kelowna hit me up and Ill set it up for you! We are
playing Vancouver with power next month so come check us out!