What’s your favourite scene beef?

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

zach

What’s your favourite scene beef?

Post by zach »

Since it’s been ages since we’ve been able to go anywhere or do anything, let’s take a walk down memory lane and rehash some old punk beefs!

Remember when that show was at a venue that was fine but somebody didn’t like for some reason? I can’t believe people are still defending that!
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Re: What’s your favourite scene beef?

Post by grind/bro »

When Kelly tipped over the amp.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

one of becky’s friends tipped over a mattress and knocked over and broke one of zach’s guitars. I defended the friend in the situation as unavoidable at the time but the more I have thought about it over the years, the more I realize that an ignorant accident still puts you at fault. the person was at fault and I was unkind for trying to protect them from scrutiny. they should have paid for a repair. I’m so sorry!!!
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
zach

Post by zach »

I’m pretty over it now, so don’t worry. Besides, Reece did far more damage to that amp the time he decided to just kind of take it apart for no reason without asking me and then couldn’t get it working again and instead of getting it repaired just told me I should just buy a new amp. I did end up getting some money for that guitar though from Kurt a guitars plus.
bbwfrk420

Post by bbwfrk420 »

zach wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:18 pm I’m pretty over it now, so don’t worry. Besides, Reece did far more damage to that amp the time he decided to just kind of take it apart for no reason without asking me and then couldn’t get it working again and instead of getting it repaired just told me I should just buy a new amp. I did end up getting some money for that guitar though from Kurt a guitars plus.
lmao, c'mon man we were literally both taking apart amps for fun...…like little kids. I took apart the cheap peavey I bought before the Laney that didn't work... I'm assuming the amp of yours was the solid state with leopard print? Because it wasn't the jcm2000 as you sold that for the mesa boogie that I obviously didn't take apart. I have zero recollection of that amp being there but we were both having fun that day taking a part of from what I remember MY broken gear at the troyler and your solid state amp was not there in my opinion, I could be totally wrong but that's what I remember. But if your amp was there and you were also there the day I took the reverb chamber and tubes out of peavey to try and make laney work, as I totally remember us mucking about with the laney and my cheap peavey i got from larsens..

why did you as a fully sentient grown human man who was what 25-30? not stop 18 year old me from completely disassembling your amp? I have zero recollection of taking an amp of yours and taking it a part without your consent or knowledge and I have a hard time believing I would do that but it has been a decade...
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Oh here we go
bbwfrk420

Post by bbwfrk420 »

EyvSTn1WQAErL83.jpeg
EyvSTn1WQAErL83.jpeg (112.59 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
grind/bro wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:56 amOh here we go
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

this is great!

hey who stole the drum kit I abandoned at kay’s house? it was a CB kit
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

who also stole my yorkville power amp???? i want that shit back.