Why I love Meaghan...

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Why I love Meaghan...

Post by Hollow »

I just mentioned that I needed to get some dental floss to sew some new patches on my pants, and she responded with "Dental Floss. Lisa needs braces!"

<333333333333333333333
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Re: Why I love Meaghan...

Post by grind/bro »

tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

Too bad she misquoted it.
"Dental plan. Lisa needs braces."
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Tambro wrote:Too bad she misquoted it.
But it's hard to sew patches on your pants with a dental plan.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Tambro wrote:Too bad she misquoted it.

ITS ALMOST LIKE SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

The original was better
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
zac
VIHC Poster

i hope to find love like that one day u _u

Post by zac »

Willa, plain' ol' thread holds up better in the wash. I guess it's a case of ceremony over relevancy. Keep the culture alive!
(CHALLENGE: Somebody make a double entendre about thread being for yuppies/this thread sucking.)
Tambro wrote:The original was better
Not in this context. Where's your funny bone gone?
Hollow

Re: i hope to find love like that one day u _u

Post by Hollow »

zac wrote:Willa, plain' ol' thread holds up better in the wash. I guess it's a case of ceremony over relevancy. Keep the culture alive!
(CHALLENGE: Somebody make a double entendre about thread being for yuppies/this thread sucking.)

Actually, normally I do just use plain old thread, but when it's something that gets repeatedly washed on a regular basis (pants, for example) dental floss will hold up better over the long haul. When it comes to infrequently washed things (like jackets/vests) then yeah, threads fine.

I actually did research on this shit. Sure, mainly anecdotal evidence...BUT STILL.
Andrew
Sea bass

Re: i hope to find love like that one day u _u

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:Actually, normally I do just use plain old thread, but when it's something that gets repeatedly washed on a regular basis (pants, for example) dental floss will hold up better over the long haul. When it comes to infrequently washed things (like jackets/vests) then yeah, threads fine.

I actually did research on this shit. Sure, mainly anecdotal evidence...BUT STILL.
Plus you can use flavored dental floss so your pants smell like cinnamon and peppermint.
blake schwarzencat
VIHC Poster

Post by blake schwarzencat »

Willa! you are a fucking idiot!
why? because pants are not teeth, its called dental floss for a reason not shitbag crusty patch attacher. FUCK YOURSELF
a fur storm to purrify!
p.s. new york is purring
zac
VIHC Poster

Post by zac »

To be honest I was basing my criticism on secondhand opinions, haha.
I have black dental floss and a blown out crotch, maybe I'll do an experiment.

PS that makes me wonder, is your lady on the forums?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

blake schwarzencat wrote:Willa! you are a fucking idiot!
why? because pants are not teeth, its called dental floss for a reason not shitbag crusty patch attacher. FUCK YOURSELF

Fuck you Blake, your lucky I don't throw you out the window when you wake me up at three in the morning, you furry little dickbag.

And Zac, yeah, she's got an account, but never ever ever checks up on here. She is interwebz shy.

I just like babbling about her. I am a dork.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Hollow wrote:
As majority of this board are a bunch of bitter, single males we only want to hear about available women.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
blake schwarzencat
VIHC Poster

Hollow wrote:

Fuck you Blake, your lucky I don't throw you out the window when you wake me up at three in the morning, you furry little dickbag.

And Zac, yeah, she's got an account, but never ever ever checks up on here. She is interwebz shy.

if you dont like it you can suck my dick
"this song aint some silly fake ass crust punk song for all your patch hat white boy integrity jerkoffs to feel hard to, nor is it a rally cry for douchebaggery, this is a song about finding friendship in a cold hard world and not breaking edge just because you're old and dumb"
a fur storm to purrify!
p.s. new york is purring
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

blake schwarzencat wrote:
Hollow wrote:

"this song aint some silly fake ass crust punk song for all your patch hat white boy integrity jerkoffs to feel hard to, nor is it a rally cry for douchebaggery, this is a song about finding friendship in a cold hard world and not breaking edge just because you're old and dumb"

Blake, it's bad enough that you're some four legged twat with a chip on his shoulder, now you have to go and desecrate one of the best bands to ever come out of Boston? FOR SHAME SIR.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Also, Meaghan just made vegan apple crumble that I ate the fuck out of.

SHE RUUUUULES.
blake schwarzencat
VIHC Poster

Hollow wrote:
Hollow wrote:

Blake, it's bad enough that you're some four legged twat with a chip on his shoulder, now you have to go and desecrate one of the best bands to ever come out of Boston? FOR SHAME SIR.
four legs, two thing to say...
1. it is a shame you have to desecrate the edge
2. its a shame you have to desecrate your lucious full bodied locks with that patch hat
a fur storm to purrify!
p.s. new york is purring
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

blake schwarzencat wrote: four legs, two thing to say...
1. it is a shame you have to desecrate the edge
2. its a shame you have to desecrate your lucious full bodied locks with that patch hat
why do you care that he descreates the edge?
Anyways how is catnip edge?
I will get you for, I paid top dollar and that catnip drumstick for that portrait.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
age of quarrel
A FIRESTORM TO PURIFY

Post by age of quarrel »

cant wait till blake reads this
http://wearetonguetied.blogspot.com
Rude Boy Puff wrote:tommarow theyre gonna eat more pussy and sniff more cocaine then any of us have ever seen.
Just saying.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

because she likes youth crew ;)
Victoria Straight Edge