gaming groups

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

gaming groups

Post by dalamar501 »

Okay myself and mikey want to get one going.

First things. Looking for people able to play a Star Wars d20 group
So far it is Myself, Mikey, Tyler and 2 other friends but we might change it up to see who is more available to get this going.

2nd.
D&D group.
Willa lets do this.

3rd.
If anyone is up for it i wouldn't mind having a Shadowrun group

That is all
i like roleplaying games.
pen and paper rules.

yeah
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Mikey
VIHC Poster

Re: gaming groups

Post by Mikey »

you already know but i'm down to take part in any and all of these.
"There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

I WANT TO PLAY LORD OF THE RINGS RISK. WHO OWNS IT?
VIVA like
Mikey
VIHC Poster

Post by Mikey »

I HAVE TRANSFORMERS RISK?
"There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

NO GOOD
VIVA like
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

YES we need to get d20 SW off the ground

also I want to play xmen board game again sometime
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

Can I play? What edition of D&D would it be? I'll dazzle you with my ability to escape reality.
THREAD-KILLER
darcy
VIHC Poster

Post by darcy »

It all depends on when these are.
Are you afraid of milk?
Should I hide the milk?

http://tinyurl.com/8rgq73e
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

I'm totally down, but someone would need to take over DM duties. I wouldn't mind doing it once in a while during the summer, but I need some breathing room right now with school.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

Hollow wrote:I'm totally down, but someone would need to take over DM duties. I wouldn't mind doing it once in a while during the summer, but I need some breathing room right now with school.
what could be cool is doing rotating DMs did it in a few campaigns were someone takes over a section of the story and has it lead into the other DMs idea for something and they do that section.. kind of thing. or i don't know haha

mostly so both get a chance to play and dm.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

dalamar501 wrote:
Hollow wrote:I'm totally down, but someone would need to take over DM duties. I wouldn't mind doing it once in a while during the summer, but I need some breathing room right now with school.
what could be cool is doing rotating DMs did it in a few campaigns were someone takes over a section of the story and has it lead into the other DMs idea for something and they do that section.. kind of thing. or i don't know haha

I would be into this. Now that I think about it, I think that Scott and Nick would be down to play, too.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

not as intense as these other games but I am going to say it... Monopoly is one of the greatest games
Victoria Straight Edge
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

It's not as good as Naked Robber
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

dalamar501 wrote:

I propose that the next time Damages plays the Troyler that after the show, we order vegan pizza, and play D+D to the wee hours of the morn. :)
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

we are so down. wasn't there vegan pizza last time? I vaguely recall mowing down on some villages soy cheese goodness at a house show a while back.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
AC
VIHC Poster

Post by AC »

i am in for all of the above, used to play a bunch of D&D. i have lord of the rings monopoly
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

tylerp wrote:we are so down. wasn't there vegan pizza last time? I vaguely recall mowing down on some villages soy cheese goodness at a house show a while back.
No, last time everyone (save me) went out for food after the show. I had Community Pizza while I was on the Island (on Willa's recommendation) and must have more Community Pizza soon. I must eat soy cheese pizza and kill Orcs.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

oh, that's right. I had fish and chips with steak sauce. it was wild.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

Andrew wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

I propose that the next time Damages plays the Troyler that after the show, we order vegan pizza, and play D+D to the wee hours of the morn. :)
okay want to do that?
would be so down
Victoria Straight Edge
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

i've never played D&D but have been finding lately that tons of people i know play it and am becoming intrigued... i'd love to sit in on a game and witness firsthand what goes on.