So my editor just sent me this, and I thought I'd pass it along:
Event: Sister's in Spirit
"Please Join Us!"
What: Ceremony
Start Time: Sunday, October 4 at 3:00pm
End Time: Sunday, October 4 at 4:00pm
Where: Lawns of the Legislature-by monument

HELLO EVERYONE!

Each year, concerned citizens and Aboriginal community members gather on October 4th to honour the lives of missing and murdered Aboriginal women and girls.
This is the fourth annual Sister's in Spirit vigil and the first vigil to take place on October 4th in Victoria, B.C..

This years vigil will provide support for families as well as an opportunity for families to share their story.

We will be gathering on the grounds of the legislature between 3-4 p.m. this Sunday.
We ask that everyone wear black to the event as to form a united front.

We gather to shed light on a crisis that affects every citizen.
Together we can recognize this Canadian crisis and demand action.

We desperately need your support.

We cannot wait to see all of you out in support!!

I'm going to be there, covering the event for the Martlet. It's a really awesome cause, and really has helped people gain closure (at the very least) and hopefully raised awareness of the struggles that Aboriginal women are uniquely faced with. If anyone feels like joining me (I'll probably be running around interviewing people and such) I'll be there probably around 2:30/2:45.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.