This is bad for WoW Classic/server's life span.

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Rskingdom

This is bad for WoW Classic/server's life span.

Postby Rskingdom » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:25 pm

I believe there's a massive demand for TBC servers, Vanilla servers are a whole lot wow classic gold more popular because of the simple fact that they are so publicised, there is not many decent tbc servers, if there was then we'd see more of a demand. I for one, would play TBC over Vanilla, I adored Vanilla, I invested countless ingame days during both Vanilla back in 2004 and now over personal servers, but nothing will conquer TBC made me feel, like Wrath, that are the icing on the cake, but we'll see how it goes. I also agree that the Vanilla servers should roll into TBC, feels innovative, you get to maintain the character you've spent hundreds of hours on. Personally, if I cap 60, advancement through all the raids, then have to re-level, I am likely not going to like it, I loved the TBC launching, the amount of pvp that went on in Hellfire Peninsula because of each 60 on that server being squeezed into one zone, it was great, it was horrible to degree in but it was so much fun pvp wise.

You guys talked about what's going to occur if blizzard makes the decision to progress to bc. We dont know whether it will even occur but if you're ok with rolling to bc then perform on these servers. IF you'd like to forever stay on a WoW Classic server and not progress to bc go to hosts A, b or c. Again nothing is set in stone. We dont know if we will act with this but it gives us the option in 2 years once we will inevitably need to make a decision to roll to bc"This manner when and if the time comes to progress into bc, server wont be bothered with people transfering out and in and you dont have to start fresh new servers. This is just meant to provide a choice for down the street when this problem arises to Blizzard.

Wait. Nano is fretting about ganking ruining the player experience? Im a bit confused. Isnt the POINT of PvP serversunrestricted PvP with answer and impacts? You desire the degree and immersion of any time PvP, but you dont need it TOO real. Thats not how this functions, friend. You made the choice to play with PvP, now own it.Battlegrounds and the honor system 100 percent need to come together, it's going be a shitshow if they come individually. Nano hits the nail on the head when he states that rankers will minmax camp and it level zone and each FP. This can result in maybe 1 percent good gameplay and camping lowbies that are 99%. This is bad for cheap classic wow gold /server's life span.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”