drum stuff for sale, super cheap

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

tylerp
Site Admin

drum stuff for sale, super cheap

Post by tylerp »

I bought everything I need to complete my drum kit and now I have some leftovers. I don't really know what I should keep or get rid of because I'm not a drummer and don't know what tends to break or will be handy to have extras of. I do know, however, that 2 kick drums, 2 floor toms, 4 toms, etc... they take up a lot of space.

does anyone need the startings of a drum kit that they'd like to complete on their own? most of what I'd be getting rid of I got from tyler akis for $50. I'd like $30 or a 25 pack of buck-a-beer or something. victoria needs more drummers.

it comes with:
12" CB tom
13" CB tom
16" CB floor tom with legs
CB kick drum
those little pipes that connect them

they need new heads. you should probably note that even if you were buying a new CB kit, the drum heads they come with are such rubbish that you'd be buying new heads anyway. I bought a mostly complete kit and have a few remains. it wouldn't be hard to buy a good cymbal set, throne, kick pedal, etc. that was my original plan but I am so cheap that I gave up on getting decent parts and just bought a shitty beginner's kit to finish things off. my research of drum parts revealed that the worst part of beginner's kits are the kick pedal, cymbals, and drum heads anyway. so what you're getting is usable.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
JRIA
VIHC Poster

Re: drum stuff for sale, super cheap

Post by JRIA »

you're not going for the dual kick/individual drum thing?
but yea
if this is still available when i find a new place handshakes will commence. :)
your pal, JR.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

this stuff is now sold. to this guy on craigslist who waited at my house for 45 minutes waiting for his "buddy to pick him up" while I uncomfortably talked to him about the band rush or something. then after he left, he left his bike at my house all afternoon and evening.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

tylerp wrote:this stuff is now sold. to this guy on craigslist who waited at my house for 45 minutes waiting for his "buddy to pick him up" while I uncomfortably talked to him about the band rush or something. then after he left, he left his bike at my house all afternoon and evening.
thats pretty funny.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."