Anyone want to buy a ticket to see Sleep in Portland?

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Anyone want to buy a ticket to see Sleep in Portland?

Post by Hollow »

$28. Can't afford to go anymore. It's will call, but it'll be under Reece's name so it won't be hard to get. PM me if you want it. First come, first served.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Re: Anyone want to buy a ticket to see Sleep in Portland?

Post by keith. »

Hollow wrote:$28. Can't afford to go anymore. It's will call, but it'll be under Reece's name so it won't be hard to get. PM me if you want it. First come, first served.
the tickets are under reece now? cause if its two tickets we gotta bail on now i think i have a buyer in vannncouvah
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

keith. wrote:
Hollow wrote:$28. Can't afford to go anymore. It's will call, but it'll be under Reece's name so it won't be hard to get. PM me if you want it. First come, first served.
the tickets are under reece now? cause if its two tickets we gotta bail on now i think i have a buyer in vannncouvah

Yeah, they're all under Reece's name now.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

You suck at life Willa
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim