New Stuff in at TALK'S CHEAP...

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

wolfgang
VIHC Poster

New Stuff in at TALK'S CHEAP...

Post by wolfgang »

Lotsa new stuff on the shelves at TALK'S CHEAP...this weekend I put out a buncha used stuff, including some original UK Joy Division stuff, original Uk pressings of Husker Du and Lemonheads stuff, and a buncha other killer shit. Puuting out tons of new records tomorrow...some Fucked up 7inchers, Freeze Lp's and 7inchers, DRI LP's and 7 inchers, Youth of Today LP's, Lotsa essential shit and new records by bands nobody in Victoria give s shit about. About 150 records hitting the shelves between last Friday and tomorrow afternoon...come take a look...good shit always goes REALLy quick.

Lotsa other esential shit in soon too...if anyone needs any React! Records releases...I've got everything in print coming in (including the brand new 7 inchers) in the next couple days...shitloads more in the next couple weeks...

Record Party at the store on Friday night between 7PM and 9Pm...drop by...feel free to bring beverages, but drink the alchoholic ones discreetly...
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Re: New Stuff in at TALK'S CHEAP...

Post by keith. »

wolfgang wrote:if anyone needs any React! Records releases...I've got everything in print coming in (including the brand new 7 inchers) in the next couple days...shitloads more in the next couple weeks...
wow really? let us know when those hit
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

wolfgang wrote:Lotsa new stuff on the shelves at TALK'S CHEAP...this weekend I put out a buncha used stuff, including some original UK Joy Division stuff, original Uk pressings of Husker Du and Lemonheads stuff, and a buncha other killer shit. Puuting out tons of new records tomorrow...some Fucked up 7inchers, Freeze Lp's and 7inchers, DRI LP's and 7 inchers, Youth of Today LP's, Lotsa essential shit and new records by bands nobody in Victoria give s shit about. About 150 records hitting the shelves between last Friday and tomorrow afternoon...come take a look...good shit always goes REALLy quick.

Lotsa other esential shit in soon too...if anyone needs any React! Records releases...I've got everything in print coming in (including the brand new 7 inchers) in the next couple days...shitloads more in the next couple weeks...

Record Party at the store on Friday night between 7PM and 9Pm...drop by...feel free to bring beverages, but drink the alchoholic ones discreetly...
oh shit the brand new 7s
as in
the new Give 7?
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Yep...new Give and Betrayed 7 inchers and the ON LP repress...plus copies of everything else they still have in print. Should be in over the next couple of days...I'll post to let you know.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

More than likley stopping in Tomorrow. Werd.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

Excuse me whilst i mop up my drool
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

React records stuff ran into a shipping /border delay...expect it any time and will let you guys know. Lotsa new stuff in at the store....a wall of rare expensive) Vancouver punk stuff and a buncha new records...Motorhead "S/T/ reissue, a coupel Shellac records, Chrome, Jesus Lizard, London Calling reish, more Black Flag, etc, etc...
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Put out some Random crap on Sunday...including a copy of the first press of the Fucked Up "Generation" 12"...if anyone is interested...
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

wolfgang wrote:Put out some Random crap on Sunday...including a copy of the first press of the Fucked Up "Generation" 12"...if anyone is interested...

How much?
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

Lemme kvow if you ever get screeching weasel my brain hurts!
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

That REACT! Records stuff is finally in...everything that's in print, including the latest 7 inchers. Will be on the shelves first thing Wednesday morning.

Lotsa 80's metal LP's and a buncha weirdo modern, hardcore-punk 45's on the shelves by the end of the week...
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Oh yeah...the guys from Shearing Pinx dropped off all the releases from all their bands...stuff by the Pinx, Twin crystals, Pompoir, Mutators, etc, etc...
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Tons of new stuff hitting the shelves before the weekend...Negative Approach 7" reissue, Brainbombs stuff, lotsa restocks (Husker Du, Big Black, Faith/Void, Jesus Lizard), new Demon's Claws LP's, Zero Boys Lp's, Ex Humans, etc)...then, there is a buncha used stuff that will be priced and on the shelves on Thursday and Friday...don't sleep on it...good stuff goes fast!!!
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

100 new records on the shelves today...more to come before the weekend!
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Just put out a few new things... Crisis - "Hymns of faith" reissue, Limp Wrist 2nd LP, new Ahna LP, Glam 7", Big Boys double Lp, restock on the Tranzmitors dirtnap single, and a buncha Vancouver 7 inchers...
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Tons of new shit on the shelves over the past week...just put out alot of Deranged restocks, 70's/80's socal stuff, some stuff from Six Feet Under Records. Tons of great Lp's and 7 inchers...grab 'em before they are gone...
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

A buncha hardcore and punk 7 inchers on the shelves today...old distro stock....might not be your bag, but tons of good stuff...Total Fury, Direct Control, The Agenda, Ugly Law, Middle America, funerot, Born/dead, Plan R, Jail weddings, No Heroes, Birth Control, Stench, Violent Arrest...and tons more...
reece
Poutine & Chicken Fries

Post by reece »

where the fuck is that big black 7"?
Human-Demise wrote: that cause your an anti-semite.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

That's what she said.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Big Black 7" is here next week...guaranteed!