ROLAND RECORDER CD-2 *ATTENTION ALL MUSICIANS*

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

snotrag
Probably not a spambot

ROLAND RECORDER CD-2 *ATTENTION ALL MUSICIANS*

Post by snotrag »

Attention all musicians !

Bought this for $800 selling for a sacrifice of $400. Mint condition, still have box, manuals, blank cd's, and two compact flash cards 128mg and 1gig.
If you need a fast and easy way to record music, or if you want to burn high quality CDs on the spot, then the CD-2 is perfect for you! Whether your goal is to record audio and make CDs to present a performance. I have used this to record lots of demo CDs for my band and other bands as well. They make really good demo's. This is loaded with many recording pro-quality effects, there is mastering options to make the sound cleaner, there are dubbing option which allows you to record as many layers of music as you want, and lots of vocal and guitar effects built into the machine ! I would recommend this recording equipment to any up coming musician that can't afford studio time. Its real easy to use and sounds awesome. email me to hear some of the things i have recorded, i have many bands to let you listen to.

Thanks,
Snotrag

$400
778-861-8087
located in vancouver
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Re: ROLAND RECORDER CD-2 *ATTENTION ALL MUSICIANS*

Post by Hollow »

ATTN: Reece, Bryan, and other sundry young'uns.

Seriously though, this is a good deal. Someone get on this.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Re: ROLAND RECORDER CD-2 *ATTENTION ALL MUSICIANS*

Post by trappedinside »

as if I have $400...