Agile AL-2000 Les Paul style guitar

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

tylerp
Site Admin

Agile AL-2000 Les Paul style guitar

Post by tylerp »

hey guys. selling this because I have too many guitars and especially too many les paul style guitars. here's my craigslist ad:

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/msg/1937237638.html

this is a very very well-made les paul knockoff. some people say that these agiles are every bit as good as a gibson. after shipping, taxes, and conversion, this guitar costs about $350 canadian. which is already an incredible deal and I've purchased three guitars from the company, this being my favourite of the three. they are not sold locally. mine is in like-new condition and I'm asking $220, which is way less than what I paid. OBO. I have never played this outside of my bedroom. I have a usa-made gibson les paul studio and the tuners/binding/etc on this agile seem way better. I'll even let you compare if you come to try it out. it has real grover tuners, by the way.

specs:
arch top single cutaway mahogany body, cherry sunburst flame maple top. wax potted ceramic humbuckers. full body and neck binding. set maple neck with rosewood fretboard and trapezoidal inlays. 22 frets, 350mm radius neck. grover die cast tuners. two volume, two tone controls, 3-way pickup selector. stop-bar tailpiece.

I'll throw in a soft case for $5 more and/or a guitar stand for $10 more.

the picture is not of mine but mine is the same model and colour and condition.

please look online for some reviews. especially on youtube. everyone who owns this guitar loves it. I'm on EI and can't afford to continue owning it. I might entertain interesting trades though. I'm interested in vintage sunn and acoustic control corp products, analog synths, guitar cabs, certain pedals (spring reverb, pitch shifting, ring mods). it never hurts to ask.

▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂