Epiphone Les Paul Special II "Frankenpaul"w/Kaoss Pad 2, fuz

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

tylerp
Site Admin

Epiphone Les Paul Special II "Frankenpaul"w/Kaoss Pad 2, fuz

Post by tylerp »

yeah, I'm selling this guitar. I used it in verisimilitude a lot but I think it's worth too much in parts for me to keep around based on my current financial situation. times are tuffff.

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/msg/1954935460.html

Epiphone Les Paul Special II "Frankenpaul" w/ Kaoss Pad II, built in Fuzz Factory pedal and interface, Sustainer Driver pickup

This is a bizarre and incredible guitar. It's based on the wonderful Epiphone Les Paul Special II, a great guitar in its own right. But look at the pictures. You have access to the wildest fuzz ever, built into the guitar, with the ability to turn it off. You have access to a harmonic sustain pickup with on/off and fifth/fundamental switch. And, of course, there's the Kaoss Pad 2, with a control surface and flashing or pulsing LED lights built into the guitar. Just connect the cable to the Kaoss Pad 2 (which comes with the guitar) Anyone out there like Muse and familiar with that guitar? This is very similar.

Constructed locally by M. Bardutz.

Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II

Pickups:
Stock-style humbucker in bridge
Sustainer Driver pickup in neck

Goodies:
Comes with Korg Kaoss Pad II and a cable to attach the control surface of the guitar to the KPII
Kaoss Pad II control surface built in
Fuzz Factory interface built in
Sustain pickup (w/ sustain mode switch and on-off switch)
LED Switch, Stability knob, Fuzz Factory On/Off, Compression knob, Drive knob, Gate knob, Fuzz Volume knob, Pickup Selector switch, Guitar Master Volume knob

Powered by three 9v batteries. I recommend rechargeables. They last a long time provided you unplug two of them when not using the guitar. If you want to fix this, you could always mod an on/off switch into the back.

Note: the picture of the Kaoss Pad 2 is a stock image. The one that comes with the guitar has been modified to use with the guitar.

This is just what you're looking for if you want to do something totally wild. It sounds awesome. And it's obviously eye-catching. $440 or best offer.

ImageImage
ImageImage
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
tylerp
Site Admin

Re: Epiphone Les Paul Special II "Frankenpaul"w/Kaoss Pad 2, fuz

Post by tylerp »

SOLD.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

This guitar seemed fucking awesome. I dunno how or when I'd EVER use it, but super cool. Who'd you sell it to? Some random?
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

yeah some random craigslist dude. who turned out to be super awesome and makes chiptune music under the moniker "bit rat" - http://www.josiahtobin.com/bit_rat - TOTALLY worth checking out. so he is my new friend now.

I am slightly bummed and miss it a little but it's great to dig myself a little further out of debt to make EI life a little more comfortable. plus I'm only ever playing my main three (gibson les paul studio, indie irk5 rickenbacker knockoff, fender p-bass) these days.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂