Wanted - small cheap mixer

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Wanted - small cheap mixer

Post by Crucified »

As in the title, I want a small cheap mixer. Unpowered. Let me know if you have something.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
Peter
VIHC Poster

Re: Wanted - small cheap mixer

Post by Peter »

tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

yo I have a behringer eurorack UB502 that I could sell you for super cheap.

only problem is that I don't have a power supply for it and it uses that custom behringer plug, might have to contact them or long and mcquade or something.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
SewnFlesh
VIHC Poster

Post by SewnFlesh »

what is this for? I have an old mixer that is in storage.. I think its 6 channels. i could grab it on sunday and give you details.
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

i'm putting together a noise rig, so i don't want the mixer to be too big, like, 6 might be too big depending on how big the footprint is ya know? I got a guy offering me a mixer for 75 bucks, which is a little more than i;d like to pay right now if that gives you an idea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

tylerp wrote:yo I have a behringer eurorack UB502 that I could sell you for super cheap.

only problem is that I don't have a power supply for it and it uses that custom behringer plug, might have to contact them or long and mcquade or something.
the power supplies are a real problem, i've got a 2 channel behringer one that i've killed 3 power supplies on right now, so i don't want to grab something i need to buy a power supply for. thanks though
SewnFlesh
VIHC Poster

Post by SewnFlesh »

about 12x14x4" so might be too big. i'd sell it for basically nothing if you can't find anything else.
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

SewnFlesh wrote:about 12x14x4" so might be too big. i'd sell it for basically nothing if you can't find anything else.

well, that seems like the right price so lets do that. when do you wanna get together for that?
SewnFlesh
VIHC Poster

Post by SewnFlesh »

Crucified wrote:
tylerp wrote:yo I have a behringer eurorack UB502 that I could sell you for super cheap.

the power supplies are a real problem, i've got a 2 channel behringer one that i've killed 3 power supplies on right now, so i don't want to grab something i need to buy a power supply for. thanks though
thats behringer quality for you.. a shitty line lump supply that you can't interface with any other brand that breaks all the time.
SewnFlesh
VIHC Poster

Post by SewnFlesh »

Crucified wrote:
SewnFlesh wrote:about 12x14x4" so might be too big. i'd sell it for basically nothing if you can't find anything else.

well, that seems like the right price so lets do that. when do you wanna get together for that?
Its at Karmin's so I could drop by and let you have a look.. maybe sunday sometime?
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

sure dude, whenever you got time. i work till 430 ish and can be available whenver you're free. gimme a call if you still got my number and we can work out whenever/ however much you want for it.
SewnFlesh
VIHC Poster

Post by SewnFlesh »

Crucified wrote:sure dude, whenever you got time. i work till 430 ish and can be available whenver you're free. gimme a call if you still got my number and we can work out whenever/ however much you want for it.
i got your number.. txt me sunday when you get home if you don't hear from me before.
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

sure, thanks dude, sunday i should be home all day actually. so yeah, you can call/txt whenever you're good. boosh!