anyone want a dodge van?

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

tylerp
Site Admin

anyone want a dodge van?

Post by tylerp »

I have very few details because it belongs to my parents.

I think it's a mid-90's white van that was originally used by UVic maintenance dudes or something, then my family bought it and used it for a few roadtrips to saskatchewan and back.

it has the usual driver / front right seat plus removable bench seats - right now there are two in and I think they have the third somewhere.. I think there are room for three people per bench or two for longer trips for comfort reasons. it's pretty much a seating vs. storage room thing. this van is huge and could easily comfortably hold a band's gear in the back and a lot of it. I don't think there are any major issues other than not really being driven much in the last year and a half. oh, the radio cuts in and out. loose wiring maybe? someone could probably poke around and fix it or just install a new system. I don't think there's a CD player. it's basically a tough workhorse of a vehicle with few frills that'd be perfect for band use. my family put on adhesive tinting so maybe that would help hide gear when parked.

contact my dad (dan) or mom (myrna) at 250-478-5635 if you want to check it out or something. I think they'd be more reasonable than a dealership and more reliable than a random craigslist van. it'd probably be a few thousand bucks? I don't know.

this isn't a picture of the van but it's one I found on the internet of one that looks basically the same:
I was going to inherit this van but since I've moved downtown and couldn't really make use of it or pay the parking/insurance costs, there's no real reason for me to take it. oh, plus I just have an L.

if you buy this thing, take my band on tour.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
Andrew
Sea bass

Re: anyone want a dodge van?

Post by Andrew »

PM'ed.
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

hahahah if only the No Eulogy dudes knew about this before hand...
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh