old distro stock/used/rare/unused/not-rare

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

shakehurst
VIHC Poster

old distro stock/used/rare/unused/not-rare

Post by shakehurst »

With shutting down a label/distro while there's still a lot of stock comes the task of finding out how to get rid of all that stock and finally have some spare room in your house.

So, because Canada Post is the most annoying company that I can think of at any given time, I'm not going go through the hassle of shipping out one or two records to the maybe ten people who will even be interested. All the stuff from the lists below will be going straight to Vinyl Junkie Distro where Titus and his crew will be taking care of everything.

This is a list of the stuff he already has and he's starting to list it.

Here is a list of the stuff he will be getting over time.

With both lists some of the stuff is multiple copies, some single. Mixed in with the bunch are some used/unused/rare/not-rare records from my personal collection that I no longer want.

I'll post updates as to what I've shipped so you can keep an eye out on his "what's new" section of the site.

Some of that stuff from the second list I still have with me, so if you absolutely must have it and want to get it from me, send me an email today, otherwise tough luck.

THANKS
tylerp
Site Admin

Re: old distro stock/used/rare/unused/not-rare

Post by tylerp »

vinyl junkie distro is my go-to place to burn money when I want one record and my order turns into like ten.

recently he helped thin some holes in my funeral diner collection.

some good stuff in these lists, though I'm sure he will be marking them up for the sake of profit and there won't be many deals on this stuff in the end.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
shakehurst
VIHC Poster

Re: old distro stock/used/rare/unused/not-rare

Post by shakehurst »

I probably wont get any of this shipped out until Tuesday at the earliest, so if there is anything you'd want there's still some time.

I'm telling him to price the common/whatever stuff to move and the rarer stuff to get a decent rate from, but nothing crazy.

and yeah... Vinyl Junkie rules. two ~$130 orders in the last two months from him... it just never ends.