P-bass

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

ImaginaryGirlfriend
VIHC Poster

P-bass

Post by ImaginaryGirlfriend »

Does anyone have a P-bass or know someone who has a P-bass they dont want anymore?
tylerp
Site Admin

Re: P-bass

Post by tylerp »

I have a MIM P Bass from the nineties. I still like it but I'm not using it in anything. In the usual very good / small nicks sort of condition. What are you looking to spend? I'm not really trying to get rid of it since it's kind of cool to have, just wondering what you're offering for something like that.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
ImaginaryGirlfriend
VIHC Poster

Post by ImaginaryGirlfriend »

I was thinking of going about 500ish, give or take on whether I really like it or not.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

I think I might just keep it. there's a dude here in victoria selling an american one:

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/msg/2605598625.html

could always offer 500, meet in the middle at 600, then enjoy the rewards of an american-made fender.

love P-bass tone. sounds so good.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

should we go halfsies on this bad boy Nick?

-Warren
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

That is a good price for that bass. The latest version of the Fender American Standard basses are really nicely put together in terms of feel and finish. They feel nice to play and sound good.

Nice thing about a P-bass though is as long as they play well and stay in tune you can swap the guts out easily and upgrade their sound. You should have no problems finding a bass you'll be happy with. Good luck.