spazz/lack of interest 7" up for trade

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

canon.docre
Grey Metal

spazz/lack of interest 7" up for trade

Post by canon.docre »

Is anyone super-duper interested in this? I would be willing to trade for a mind-fuckingly good record of its caliber. I got it thru trade and for some reason today was thinking it was time to pass on the awesomeness.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Re: spazz/lack of interest 7" up for trade

Post by Hollow »

FRIG. I wish I had something that awesome for trade. I do not. GRR. Give it to someone worthy, sir!
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

Interested in the Noothgrush / Deadbodieseverywhere split? Su19b / Jenny Piccolo? I dunno but I want that record.
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

trappedinside wrote:Interested in the Noothgrush / Deadbodieseverywhere split? Su19b / Jenny Piccolo? I dunno but I want that record.
I have the su19b/jenny piccolo record. The noothgrush/deadbodieseverywhere split sounds good, but not spazz/lack of interest good ;-) You're holding out on me!
trappedinside

Post by trappedinside »

Okay dude, here are all the 7''s I own, I might even cough up two of em for that. Make me an offer. Only things I absolutely won't give up are Orchid / Pig Destroyer and the first Bllleeeeaaauuurrrrgghhh comp.
http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/use ... /7%27%27/1
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

that su19b/xbrainiax is looking good, so is brutal truth - need to control, and the bongzilla 7". let me think ..
trappedinside

Post by trappedinside »

I'll definitely give up either of those 7''s, if you want the Brutal Truth you're gonna have to throw in something else cause it's like 5 records, but i could potentially be open to getting rid of it. let me know.
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

trappedinside wrote:I'll definitely give up either of those 7''s, if you want the Brutal Truth you're gonna have to throw in something else cause it's like 5 records, but i could potentially be open to getting rid of it. let me know.
oh crazy I did not realize it was a boxset. that is pretty fuckin cool. I guess I should probably put up my record collection on one of these here type sites. which is the best one do you think?
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

canon.docre wrote:
trappedinside wrote:I'll definitely give up either of those 7''s, if you want the Brutal Truth you're gonna have to throw in something else cause it's like 5 records, but i could potentially be open to getting rid of it. let me know.
oh crazy I did not realize it was a boxset. that is pretty fuckin cool. I guess I should probably put up my record collection on one of these here type sites. which is the best one do you think?
there is rateyourmusic, deadformat, howsyouredge, there is also another one. Each one has its own type of people.
I use rateyourmusic and howsyouredge.
howsyouredge obviously has mostly only people with just hardcore.
deadformat is a mix.
same with rateyourmusic.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
trappedinside

Post by trappedinside »

I've been fiending RYM since I was like 15 so I'm a bit partial towards it. Nerdviolence.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

trappedinside wrote:I've been fiending RYM since I was like 15 so I'm a bit partial towards it. Nerdviolence.
are you a mod / admin yet on rym?
I have a friend who is not sure how long he has been on it.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
trappedinside

Post by trappedinside »

I'm a "mod", which doesn't really count for all that much.
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

trappedinside wrote:I'm a "mod", which doesn't really count for all that much.
is there a way to add more than one label if I'm entering a record that isn't in the database? it seems like if I search one and add it, it removes the one I added beforehand.
trappedinside

Post by trappedinside »

No you can't for some reason, I've run into that problem a couple of times. Maybe someone should complain to them about it but I'm lazy.

PS dude, I'm listening to Ungoliant for the first time ever and it's seriously some of the best black metal I've heard in awhile. Yet another Victoria band I wish I could have not missed out on. Just to throw in that totally unrelated side note. Are there more recordings than the 3 on myspace?
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

I believe there are more tracks than that kicking around.

Also I just spent the last few hours putting my whole record collection up on that site you pointed me to. whew. http://rateyourmusic.com/~canondocre
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

i should finish updating my rym. I just get annoyed at having to create the artist, release, label for so many. hah
Victoria Straight Edge