If you're looking for the best dribble plays in NBA 2K23 are

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

MacMillanwu

If you're looking for the best dribble plays in NBA 2K23 are

Post by MacMillanwu »

Following a career-best year between 2021 and 22nd of February, Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid was awarded a 96 overall rating for his performance in "NBA 2K23 MT Coins ." The year before, he was a 95. an increase of four points from his 91 overall rating in "2K21."Joining Embiid in the 96 team includes LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Nikola Jokic. At 97 overall, Giannis Antetokounmpo is the top-rated player in the game.

I'm not worried over 2K ratings but these aren't exactly good, and by and large. I'd put Ja Morant a point or two points below Jayson Tatum, and Jimmy Butler, yet that's a quibble. The majority of the time, these numbers reflect the state of the NBA as I see it -- at least among the 11 players listed above.

A season ago, Embiid finished runner-up in MVP votes in the same category as Jokic to win MVP for the second straight year. The 28-year-old averaged a league-leading 30.6 minutes per game (61.6 percent shooting true), 11.7 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.5 blocks and 1.1 steals. In the past, he's earned the 2K rating to prove his status among the best of the top.

If you're looking for the best dribble plays in NBA 2K23 are, you've found the right site. We are going to show you what we believe to be the top moves in each of the dribble categories. We'll try and keep the list to include moves that most builds can make use of, along with a few others that have more specific requirements. There's a lot to go through, it's time to jump into.

The best dribbles in 2K23 MT Buy are going to differ from one player to another. After all, it all is based on your general build. Therefore, don't rely on all the strategies we've listed here as a guideline; feel at ease to play around with it and determine what works best for you. But, we'll endeavor to make sure that the dribbles we recommend will work with almost any type of design. Feel free to share your suggestions in the comments.